Coming of age:Willpower

MissKazami - Heavens Tear
MissKazami - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
i have a problem with the one coming of age quest, i think its the last one, i have all 6 tokens now i need the 7th one, but everytime i go stand in the middle of City of raging tides i wait 10sec and then seach for whatever items for 30sec (now i allready tried it twice where i have 10mins to find duke blake but the npc keep telling me i was cheating and i dont know why, all i did was run around arch on my mount looking for duke blake) but now when i have 30 sec to look for the "rare items or mount" for duke blake it does two things:
1) It just count 30 sec while i search forward for the items and when it comes to 00:00 it stays there and doesnt go futher on... and
2) It tells me "Unable to redo current mission"...

so how am i supose to get the quest done and to get the 7th token???

i tried to trash it and get the quest again but still the same happens...

plzzz help me, i dont know what to do anymore to get this done...
Post edited by MissKazami - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Perikita - Raging Tide
    Perikita - Raging Tide Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Here is an excerpt from http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=623592:

Coming-of-Age: Willpower
    - Enter the Stone Maze (667,125) and DO NOT LEAVE THE SPOT NO MATTER WHAT.
    - Preparing Pop-Up Triggered R=The Quest will start in 10 seconds when this is triggered
    - Mystery Weapon Pop-Up Triggered. DON'T LISTEN TO DUKE, STAY THERE
    - Treasure Case Pop-Up Triggered. DON'T LISTEN TO DUKE, STAY THERE
    - Magical Animal Pop-Up Triggered. DON'T LISTEN TO DUKE, STAY THERE
    - Reply to Elder (657, 143)
    - Reward: Coins (10000), EXP (50000), Spirit (10000), Tideborn Honor Medal, Challenge Completed
    NOTE: THE TIME REMAINING OF EACH POP-UP IS IN YOUR QUEST LOG, DO NOT LEAVE TOO EARLY
    Just Throwing this in... There has been bugs reported that the countdown timer gets stuck on the end of any one of the three temptations that Duke Blacke throws your way. If that happens, log off and come back, your timer will then continue

End of quote.

How you go about and trash or reget your quest, I don't know.