how are the chinese adapting to the tideborn

Options
brownflamer
brownflamer Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
Anyone knows?

Are the chinese QQing about the sins and psychics....or have they adapted to them

Have they discovered some counters......

What do they think about the TB class?
PS......I'm half-joking b:mischievous
Post edited by brownflamer on

Comments

• kalx
    kalx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well I will tell you something unlike here the Chinese don't stuff things don't your throat like omg you don't do this you FAIL!b:laugh this and that.

You give them a stick they'll find a way killing you with it, not like this place where they QQ i got a stick i can't kill sht with it QQ.

What I am getting at is, that with any weapon they won't look at the negatives of it only how to kill you with it. More fun to play, not so up your **** like this pw.

Combo's are unbelievable there, at the end of the day go there and watch pkers.. learn alot.

And another thing the Chinese are pro with the Tideborn. They just pro. I laugh at these International tossers I'm pro this, you fail that, see where I'm getting at?b:chuckle

Chinese = Pro
  • brownflamer
    edited April 2010
    Options
    kalx wrote: »
    Well I will tell you something unlike here the Chinese don't stuff things don't your throat like omg you don't do this you FAIL!b:laugh this and that.

You give them a stick they'll find a way killing you with it, not like this place where they QQ i got a stick i can't kill sht with it QQ.

What I am getting at is, that with any weapon they won't look at the negatives of it only how to kill you with it. More fun to play, not so up your **** like this pw.

Combo's are unbelievable there, at the end of the day go there and watch pkers.. learn alot.

And another thing the Chinese are pro with the Tideborn. They just pro. I laugh at these International tossers I'm pro this, you fail that, see where I'm getting at?b:chuckle

Chinese = Pro

Can I have links to these vids plz

and to CN forums b:beg
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    and to CN forums b:beg

can u read chinnese? lol

and to the other person, its not hard to be pro with Tideborn
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • brownflamer
    edited April 2010
    Options
    can u read chinnese? lol

and to the other person, its not hard to be pro with Tideborn

google will translate everything ~.^ b:victory
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    They found a counter, everyone rerolled TB.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    google will translate everything ~.^ b:victory

I almost fell out of my chair. Google translator is the WORST you could possibly use b:surrender

However, I can tell you the "debate" on the Tideborn 89 skills was amazing to read and watch. The latest has been about the potential for the Demon Spark to be "nerfed" (as so many like to call it).

In terms of the OP's question. They are adapting like we are but have a greater advantage in that they have more opportunity to test and debate what may or may not potentially come to this version.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous