GG to demon/sage spark

Options
Egaenil - Heavens Tear
Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Assassin
Once sin demon/sage spark they decloak themselves, news from PW-CN according to the general disc. newest change from there.

so.. can we have a bit of QQ plz?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
Post edited by Egaenil - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Once sin demon/sage spark they declock themselves, news from PW-CN according to the general disc. newest change from there.

so.. can we have a bit of QQ plz?

declock or decloak?

if its not decloak, wtf is declock?
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • DoomUniT - Lost City
    DoomUniT - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No worries^^ We can sleep u from stealth and then demon/sage spark and end result will be same b:chuckle

I think this change is welcome. Makes sense most powerful spark cancels stealth. Good we can still doublespark without losing stealth^^
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol, couldn't give a hamsters behind to be honest. I use stealth to travel when I need to, forced(shadow escape) to gain a chi or bail out when I need to. The ability to spark in stealth is just another tool available for setting up prep work to beat someone down, not something that's necessary.

However, non-combat stealth(shadow walk) regulates that the only condition is you cannot enter combat status while in stealth. Spark itself has multiple purposes, not solely based on combat against a player, during grind I use it for hp return and a quick self purification. I consider it a survival tool for PvE purposes. The ability to use it within stealth in this scenario should not be considered entering combat.

If spark were considered such a horrible thing during stealth, then by that logic, when in stealth, I shouldn't be able to buff up or use any skill period because I might use it to ruin your day. Hey maybe I shouldn't be able to hit a hp or mp pot either as those are serving the same purpose.

But hey it's not the most illogical thing I mean for example, you can't ride a mount while under stealth, dig herbs or mines either for that matter. And hey guess what these things all have in common!? YOU CAN'T HURT SOMEONE WHILE PERFORMING ANY OF THESE ACTIONS!!.

:D there's some QQ for you
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • XWizz - Lost City
    XWizz - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No worries^^ We can sleep u from stealth and then semon/sage spark and end result will be same b:chuckle

im now actually kind of scared to see this new triple sparkb:shocked
    Reasons to be an Assassin - Invisibility...and the additional benefit of doing damage that should be illegal.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    But hey it's not the most illogical thing I mean for example, you can't ride a mount while under stealth, dig herbs or mines either for that matter. And hey guess what these things all have in common!? YOU CAN'T HURT SOMEONE WHILE PERFORMING ANY OF THESE ACTIONS!!.

Butbutbut... you might trample someone or throw the flowers and rocks in their faces! That'd probably hurt!
  • Kuroi_Sin - Dreamweaver
    Kuroi_Sin - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I've heard many people QQing about this. On both sides. I don't really understand it. As Doom said earlier, we have stuns/sleep to use to keep you standing still while we Sage/Demon Spark to the same effect as if we were in stealth. Well, except that you have time to **** yourselves or use a genie skill that we could immobilize you and wait out.

As for the Assassins who are complaining because they lost one of their greatest advantages... How the hell do you get that? As I said above, you can sleep/stun from stealth, then Spark. You can also go to max Shadow Teleport range and Spark, then Telestun. This isn't the end of the Assassins.

Demon/Sage Spark in stealth - Nice, but not necessary

Demon/Sage Spark forcing us out - No big deal, just something we have to plan for and actually think about.

I mean not to offend anyone, and this is just my two cents. Also, don't think I believe Assassins are a god-class, just a class that is more apt to PvP and one that requires thinking, not random button pushing/attack swinging. It's not that hard to rework a strategy around this new development. The real problem will be this Stealth duration I've heard about. I haven't been able to get on in a while, so I haven't tested it, but I've seen threads about it.
    Kuroi_Sin
    The Holy Black Assassin
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I've heard many people QQing about this. On both sides. I don't really understand it. As Doom said earlier, we have stuns/sleep to use to keep you standing still while we Sage/Demon Spark to the same effect as if we were in stealth. Well, except that you have time to **** yourselves or use a genie skill that we could immobilize you and wait out.

As for the Assassins who are complaining because they lost one of their greatest advantages... How the hell do you get that? As I said above, you can sleep/stun from stealth, then Spark. You can also go to max Shadow Teleport range and Spark, then Telestun. This isn't the end of the Assassins.

Demon/Sage Spark in stealth - Nice, but not necessary

Demon/Sage Spark forcing us out - No big deal, just something we have to plan for and actually think about.

I mean not to offend anyone, and this is just my two cents. Also, don't think I believe Assassins are a god-class, just a class that is more apt to PvP and one that requires thinking, not random button pushing/attack swinging. It's not that hard to rework a strategy around this new development. The real problem will be this Stealth duration I've heard about. I haven't been able to get on in a while, so I haven't tested it, but I've seen threads about it.

agreed

as to your last bit there is no stealth duration
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • SilversMoon - Heavens Tear
    SilversMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ..Nothing else to add to the topic except sins pwn, we OP and we like it. Live with it.b:cute
  • Kuroi_Sin - Dreamweaver
    Kuroi_Sin - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    agreed

as to your last bit there is no stealth duration

That's great. I was afraid for awhile. That would truly be too much of a nerf. Thanks, Trawne.
    Kuroi_Sin
    The Holy Black Assassin
  • Drizst - Heavens Tear
    Drizst - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol I like how people that don't even play Assassin come into the forums and hate.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    who comes to hate?

until now Sins had the biggest advantage of all with the cloacked tripple spark.
    Now of course, you can sleep/stun and then tripple spark...and at the first glance things don't change much. But believe me, they do. I can be imune to phys for about 10 seconds ... then to heal myself for about 10k hp with ToP, then a charm on top of it...hmmm...not that easy to break a robe anymore.
    Of course, there will be people that will adjust and still be a menace, but the big majority of tards that only knew how to kill someone while tripple sparked in stealth will have difficulties.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilentGodai - Lost City
    SilentGodai - Lost City Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Lets keep it simple. GG? Lol do we care nop . Sin we pwn ,we will always pwn so your right GG not to sage/demon spark but to everyone else <3
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Lets keep it simple. GG? Lol do we care nop . Sin we pwn ,we will always pwn so your right GG not to sage/demon spark but to everyone else <3

you dont sound too bright yourself IJS b:surrender
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • SilentGodai - Lost City
    SilentGodai - Lost City Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Lol Trawne , I just stated the fact you will get use to it . It usally takes certain people a long time to understand.