HT Idols and Rolemodels

Comments

• Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Cleric Wise I would say Blessing, i always felt honored to be in her squad. in general when i was still new and not many had DQ horses i looked at ToffeeApple in awe because of her mount, and she was the reason I joined Radiance originally.. I am nostalgic what can i say.. b:surrender
    I have no role models or Idols now. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raviste - Heavens Tear
    Raviste - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Lol Celes, about those DQ horses. Back then Duyen would always ride around West Archo in a pure white ballroom gown on a silvermane, and it was such a striking sight that I would always stalk him around. xD He bought me a silvermane for my birthday last year. :) But yeah, those DQ horses... Duyen was definitely my model in general looks lol.

Clerics wise my role model was probably... _PureEve_. I remember squadding with her for FB39 and she and Adamar made such a good team that I was totally in awe. When I considered joining Radiance, I thought of her as well. b:chuckle

EDIT: Aww, Favu, I'm honored. <3 Can't believe you were just a little level 29 cleric when I first met you and ran your FBs with Ju$tiCE. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • SanosukeLee - Heavens Tear
    SanosukeLee - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Darn right you can! Even with rainbow sprinkles!

my role model.
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    My first ever role models for veno were Andromaka and Andela, too bad Ande quit thoughb:sad

But yeah...Andro in terms of levels and tanking, she tanked my first ever TT 1-1 Drum Bossb:cuteb:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear
    DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'm a role model :3
    Flame me plz
    kthx
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:angry
    I'm a role model :3
    Flame me plz
    kthx
    b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Vince Shlomi is my role model.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    You was my role model for like 2 minutes... when you had those Lion Kings back in Triad. [yes back in the day those were special >.>]

then you just lost your mind and did what ya did. b:shocked no Edya No Ese I QUIT lmao

I lol'd

b:laugh
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Plicid - Heavens Tear
    Plicid - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Ascension was my role model. he walked me through my 1st 2-3 taught me how to run TT, and showed me Warlurd was tankable by herc before I knew what Wurlord was XD. He wasn't online that much but he gave me good advise. And most importantly told me not to even consider heavy armor because it is fail =P.

Edit ph yea and I wanted his Hax rings too XD
  • FiveAlive - Heavens Tear
    FiveAlive - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    QueenBii when he was seducing men.
  • Xavara - Heavens Tear
    Xavara - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yuuki, Law and Kaeriin because they were the highest lvls in my faction back then. Too bad i took a little break from PWI and when i returned a few weeks later they were all gone. No clue whatever happend to em. Actually the whole faction was gone lol (TE)

As for BMs, Hong and even further back Blazz were my rolemodels.

*sigh*I miss the good old days.
  • Vivi - Heavens Tear
    Vivi - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yuuki, Law and Kaeriin because they were the highest lvls in my faction back then. Too bad i took a little break from PWI and when i returned a few weeks later they were all gone. No clue whatever happend to em. Actually the whole faction was gone lol (TE)

i wonder who is your main
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Im Up for Nirvana~
    Thanks Santacruz for the Signature
    theempire.ucoz.com
  • Xavara - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    This was back then lol. Later i had a barb tigraos who was in TE too (or still is, i play on Archosaur now so i dont know). Between these i played a cleric too. I wasnt a very high lvl member.
    I think i was almost the only one that stayed after a failed merger with dragons.
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2010

got banned.

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xavara - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    O.o botting b:shocked (just guessing). Think that eliminates em as being rolemodels. Just Kaeriin then i guess lol.

The whole TE collapse actually caused me to quit playing for a pretty long time. Never found out what actually happened there. Just a load of names missing from the game like i.e. BlazeofGlory, Deadlysin (think that was the name, not sure) and the earlier named ones.
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Ascension was my role model. he walked me through my 1st 2-3 taught me how to run TT, and showed me Warlurd was tankable by herc before I knew what Wurlord was XD. He wasn't online that much but he gave me good advise. And most importantly told me not to even consider heavy armor because it is fail =P.

Edit ph yea and I wanted his Hax rings too XD

Good guy all around, Ascension is. Too bad he and Mel don't play as much anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • MelanieXavi - Heavens Tear
    MelanieXavi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I will say my role model is also Ascension even though I'm not veno.
    He always made my TT runs seem easy with his hercs.
    Also he's the only veno I've seen who can tank bosses in TT 3-2 and 3-3 (not middle boss included).
    I don't know how but he has his own method to kill sleep bosses with herc.

For cleric, Blessing and KyraMyth. I was always admire of Blessing's lvl and
    her high lvl gears. Kyra was the reason why i tried to get my 99 glavie b:thanks

For the archer, yes I have an archer now. Yasmine and Thehate are my role models.
    They know what to do when they get aggro. I never had to worry about them if
    I couldn't switch heal fast enough. b:surrender

Lastly, greeting to all my old friends whoever still know me b:cute
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    no more <3 for u Melanie...QQ

My role model is actualy me b:laugh why ?..cause i was a dam good veno :P j/k

For venos idk if there is one that can be considered a role model all venos that know how to play their character and have a herc can tank almost all bosses(and if u have blessing on herc then all bosses) and for pvp oh well in the past if u had a nix u where god now if u have 5k dollars u are again a god.

Clerics:i think Blessing and KyraMyth
    Bm's:Hong
    Archers: Defected
    Barbs:Gyonax
    Wizies: Frozenflame

So have fun and enjoy PWI

BuBye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i wonder if FrozenFlame was once on LC....when i first started playing PW, thats where i was (didnt know about PVP/PVE back then, new to online games). and one of the nicest guys i knew was a wiz named Frozen. he helped me out so much, as a newbie to all this, and i'll never forget that first Christmas....he took me for a ride all around the map, by panther and sword, dressed in his Santa suit. it was a beautiful night! would have been more romantic if it could have been my husband...^_^, but it is a wonderful memory of a kindness from a friend.

For venos idk if there is one that can be considered a role model all venos that know how to play their character and have a herc can tank almost all bosses(and if u have blessing on herc then all bosses) and for pvp oh well in the past if u had a nix u where god now if u have 5k dollars u are again a god.

BuBye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    all those ppl background b:cute

http://img29.imageshack.us/i/20080903001159.jpg/

b:chuckle

i was just too high lvl all the time to have any other idols b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • MelanieXavi - Heavens Tear
    MelanieXavi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010

BuBye

Don't worry Nekky you're still one of my favorite veno and the BM of course. b:dirty
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Archer: Tomiko (old user), Egaenil
    Barb: Adamar, Gyonax
    BM: Hong, Blazz
    Cleric: Blessing, _PureEve_
    Veno: Vivi, Antigone
    Wiz: Plaz, Cheaper

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Archer: Kiyoshi, DjRacer
    Barb: Gyonax, Carnivorix
    BM: SanosukeLee
    Cleric: Seksi, MsEvilness, Gale, Takayo
    Veno: Vivi, ToffeeApple, Nekhebet
    Wiz: Plazmastryke, Cheaper
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I always looked up to Gyonax (Barb) Wanted to level up and catch him. Never going to happen.....

And Hi Mel!! b:victory
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I will say my role model is also Ascension even though I'm not veno.
    He always made my TT runs seem easy with his hercs.
    Also he's the only veno I've seen who can tank bosses in TT 3-2 and 3-3 (not middle boss included).
    I don't know how but he has his own method to kill sleeping bosses with herc.

For cleric, Blessing and KyraMyth. I was always admire of Blessing's lvl and
    her high lvl gears. Kyra was the reason why i tried to get my 99 glavie b:thanks

For the archer, yes I have an archer now. Yasmine and Thehate is my role models.
    They know what to do when they get aggro. I never had to worry about them if
    I couldn't switch heal fast enough. b:surrender

Lastly, greeting to all my old friends whoever still know me b:cute

Mel!!!! <3<3<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • wrenievn
    wrenievn Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Veno: wei and qiuyue! wei was one of the greatest venos ever in pvp and i was always scared to meet her and her sawfly + phoenix in TW or anywhere actually whenever i was whitename. scariest RoC b:cry Qiuyue is hands down the sweetest veno my family and i had the honor in meeting from radiance and even pwi. unconditionaly helped us with our quests and bosses (my kids got a kick out of watching her bug bosses) and would guide us through TT and help us farm it with no rewards taken.

BM: Blazz. he really hurt in pvp... too bad his ex-wife Blazeofglory culdnt meet up to that b:chuckle Hong was also a very good BM. whenever he caught my wife and i in whitename...it was always byebye in a flash.

i dont remember what class they were but Julz and Adam were very good leaders if my memory serves me correctly. they were the reason why i liked Evolution so much. b:cute a real shame DrPepper couldnt do the same. what a failure......i hope my family and i dont meet him or his old crew on our tideborns.....thank goodness for anonymoity b:cry
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    For cleric, KyraMyth.

wow there's a name i haven't heard since i started playing, used to be really good friends with KyraMyth, she was awesome; but she eventually leveld so fast i couldent keep up and she moved further and further away :(

i miss them days so bad
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    wrenievn wrote: »

i dont remember what class they were but Julz and Adam were very good leaders

Julz = archer
    Adam = cleric
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'd say all of my friends from Evolution were my idols. I've played with Julz and the gang since PWMY and Pepper since the game before that. They were all awesome people, shame Evo broke apart as it did.. hopefully one day we can bring it back to where it once was..

:c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Ingrafer - Heavens Tear
    Ingrafer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I never had a role model, Im awesome in my own way.
    Although i did admire nRg (i think that was his name) he was the first to kill me in pk when i was noobie and godschampion, idk i forgot his name i have fail memory :O

OH!!!! and defected all three decided to kill me on the same day b:cute