Is it possible?

winkzor
winkzor Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Wizard
I was wondering... Is it possible to get this gear somehow: http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d049df0b5c62b2e7

And if it is, could you please put here an instruction how to do it(detailed, if you can, so a noob like me can understand(I know nothing about making items etc...))
Post edited by winkzor on

Comments

• Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    short answer? no
    long answer? no way.

PS: and since u want to learn something about items and gear:
    use a magic glaive (Misto caster) for this build.
    Dmg shown is about the same , but the calc doesn't show the additional 50% increase in dmg - so basically the warsoul hits 50% harder. True, you lose 6% crits, but who gives a **.
    And with such gear, sharding with HP is a waste. Go for 2% damage reduction stones and you're waaaay better off

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    short answer? no
    long answer? no way.

huh? b:question

All pieces of armor are obtainable. Only not sure about rings,that kind forged sword since procs after squelsh(or whatever that operation called) pretty random and tome.
    As proof to it i can say i already saw person with 4 pieces of Dragon Rise set AFTER squelsh process(meaning with hidden bonuses as set) and it was NOT on private server but HT.
    About Sword there was already person who showed hers/his Doom of Flowers at forum i think she/he was from LC server.

Bottom line set is obtainable but expensive as hell due to Top refinement. Still yet way cheaper than getting 1 Warsoul weapon at current stage.b:bye
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    1 person on one server, another person on another server.
    Getting all on one server, on one person, +12 all gear with 4 sockets and 20 vit stones on each one...yeah, you do the math how much that would be, I have better things to waste my time on :D

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]