Cannot Connect!

Options
BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Support Desk
Here's the Problem.
Every time i try to connect into heavens Tear, the message "cannot connect to server" pops up.
Internet Connection is working, Startig Window shows that servers are online, version is up to date and when i click on the serverlist ingame it actually shows the ping so i assume they really are on.
I tried "force log in" He shows the same message but gets me into the character selection window, tho when i finally start to log into teh word it dcs me immediatly.
Any idea besides uninstalling and reinstalling again?
Post edited by BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Generic response here, but the best one until GMs come online today:

Have you tried verifying the files yet? This can take care of a lot of issues.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What ping do you get on the Server List selection menu? Those are the numbers beside the name of the servers.

Example:

Heaven's Tear 85ms (good)

Dreamweaver --- (bad)

Harshlands 255ms (decent)
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.