-____-....

BeingHope - Harshlands
BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Tideswell (East)
*removed*

Yay.... decided to remove so i wouldn't get banned QQ
[SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
Post edited by BeingHope - Harshlands on

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    FYI GMs and mods can see what you put even if you edit it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Eh, just do what I do and tell everyone who says **** to **** off. b:victory

Edit: Went afk after typing that. I saw what you said before. b:avoid
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    What did she say, Baldy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    my life is a fail and i wish i was never alive. i mean i've been suicidal for years and nobody noticed until now and they just stick me in a hospital and feed me meds and say i'll be better.

you know what, you guys are welcome to come to my funeral when it happens. i've already planned out what happens after i die. as soon as i die my closest friends will receive all my information, videos, diaries, etc. and then one of them will take my account and do whatever they want.

I'm a depressing miserable person okay? is that what you guys want to hear? since apparently a ton of you guys want to see me dead. i'll kill myself anytime gladly.
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Please do not say this. D:
    What is making you so miserable, hun?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Lets see... Life is? Everyday I'm suppose to be some amazing nice person who always has a smile on their face and likes everyone. I'm sick of pretending and lying about who I am. And oh as soon as I tell my doctor I tried suicide before he sticks me into a hospital and whatever and I'm forced under therapy. If I say something like "i want to kill myself" my therapist goes on about how i should be glad i'm alive or whatever and tells me the worst is over.

Oh and how everybody is forcing me to gain weight? I hate it. My parents actually changed the lock for the bathroom so now I can't even go in without asking my parents to open the door for me in case i decide to go bulimic again. I'm fat and 100 pounds yay. Everything is just crashing on me right now and some people just decide to go make fun of me with everything I do. I hear people in class joke about killing each other and laughing and I'm suppose to laugh with them?
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Who is expecting you to always put a smile on your face and act like everything is ok? Everyone has their moments of weakness and they shouldn't hide it. They should talk it out with someone they trust that cares about them.

And if you don't want to gain weight, confront your parents with it and 100 pounds is not fat at all. I'm 148.2 pounds and that is average. I don't look fat nor slim. You gotta believe more in yourself and just learn to not care about people who make fun of you. They are either jealous of you or just want to see you suffer but I'm pretty sure you can be strong and laugh back at them.

If those are the only issues that are making you go suicidal like that, I should be dead right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lets see... Life is? Everyday I'm suppose to be some amazing nice person who always has a smile on their face and likes everyone. I'm sick of pretending and lying about who I am. And oh as soon as I tell my doctor I tried suicide before he sticks me into a hospital and whatever and I'm forced under therapy. If I say something like "i want to kill myself" my therapist goes on about how i should be glad i'm alive or whatever and tells me the worst is over.

Oh and how everybody is forcing me to gain weight? I hate it. My parents actually changed the lock for the bathroom so now I can't even go in without asking my parents to open the door for me in case i decide to go bulimic again. I'm fat and 100 pounds yay. Everything is just crashing on me right now and some people just decide to go make fun of me with everything I do. I hear people in class joke about killing each other and laughing and I'm suppose to laugh with them?

Don't do anything drastic and you'll look back at your life now and realize your problems don't mean a thing. Do what makes you happy and listen to your parents advice, because in this world they love you and are looking out for you more than anyone else. But yeah... everyone has inner voices and an inner darkness they don't need to tell psychologists about. This is common and you just have to rise above. No need to conform to societal norms, just refuse to talk to dem brain doctors.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    I'll save you one wall of text since it'll pretty much be a repeat of what everyone already said.

One thing I'll add is that spite helps more than meds. The way I see it, every second I live is my way of spitting in the faces of everyone who drove me to attempt suicide.

Also, tell your therapist meds are bull****. Abilify tried to kill me. Lithium had me believe my dead friend was haunting me. Everything else causes so many side effects that I need more meds for those. Those pills for the first set of side effects cause side effects of their own so I need yet more pills. Hell, I think the meds that are supposed to be helping me are making my 'condition' worse.

All you really need is someone you trust that you can talk to. Don't even need a person actually; I have several notebooks completely filled with short stories, rants, and sketches. Some of my writing and drawings are pretty ****ed up but at least they're out of my head so they're not just bouncing around. It really does help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    oh QQ internet srs bzns makes me hate muhself.

stop trolling us all hope
  • Tyng - Raging Tide
    Tyng - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Welcome to puberty
  • Cupcake - Raging Tide
    Cupcake - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Though Basti said it rather harsh, he has a point.
    Talk to people about your problems? Sure.
    Post them on a public internet forums? No.
    So many people dislike you on here because you go way too into detail about your life. We're random people on the internet. There are some people who will respond gentley and try to comfort you, but for the most part, you're going to get people who just don't care. And why? Because everyone has problems of their own. This is a game. We play it as a release and to escape from reality for a bit. We don't want to come and listen to problems, because usually, it's just going to remind us of our own. Talk to your real life friends about it, talk to a few close in game friends about it, but don't post it on the forums for the entire world to read. That's just asking for flames.

I am truly sorry for your current real life dilemnas and I hope you find healthy solutions to them, but I'd advise that you stop posting them on the forums. That's why people say this is your personal blog, call you a troll, etc. And, it may not help you, but a friend told me at a particularly dark time in my life that "when you've reach rock bottom, the only place you can go is up" and it really made a lot of sense to me and helped me to look on the brighter side of things. Best of luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:shocked
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssKuyNrDLeg#t=0m45s

There's some ****ed up people that play PW. god damn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Tyng - Raging Tide
    Tyng - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Hope, say "Sofa king we tall did" really loud
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Myrtle - Raging Tide
    Myrtle - Raging Tide Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Hope is just a period of your Life !
    u will see after 1-2 years u would regret this desire !
    U must be however u want ! u don`t have to fake it!
    We love u inside our heart! b:kiss
    Don`t Give up like all those Failures that ended them life for nothing!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Each time the sun goes down,
    I remember that somewhere near,
    It's spreding its first morning sunshines.
    b:shy
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I loled. You made my day. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    OMFG

Hope is da best troll evarrr b:sad
    edited April 2010
    strangeremo.jpg

I prefer this image myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Going to close this and yes I did read the edited parts to find out what was going on in here originally. BeingHope what you are planning is not the way to go. And that is all I will say here.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.