Getting demon sage skills

BigFIuffy - Archosaur
BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
So im approaching lvl 89 soon and we'll be needing my sage skills. I wanted to know wat is the best way to get sage skills, farming fb89, mysterious pages and advanced mystical pages.

to get the 330 pages for the 11 sage tiger skills would cost 4950 tokens i think, cause i need 15 tokens per page. i cant use the mysterious pages cause they wont give sage tiger form. so heres my big question. am i really gna have to get 4950 tokens somehow, or farm fb89 endlessly for sage tiger form?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by BigFIuffy - Archosaur on

Comments

• Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    So im approaching lvl 89 soon and we'll be needing my sage skills. I wanted to know wat is the best way to get sage skills, farming fb89, mysterious pages and advanced mystical pages.

to get the 330 pages for the 11 sage tiger skills would cost 4950 tokens i think, cause i need 15 tokens per page. i cant use the mysterious pages cause they wont give sage tiger form. so heres my big question. am i really gna have to get 4950 tokens somehow, or farm fb89 endlessly for sage tiger form?

Pretty much. An alternative would be to make enough and buy the skill outright by spamming WC or camping the AH.

Be prepared to pay quite a chunk for any coveted skill from any class. You might even begin to think saving 4950 tokens for 11 skills may become a worthy investment if the single tiger form skill costs a lot.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Actually saving up to buy the full clip of skills for that 4950 tokens isn't a bad deal at all... you get a few rare skills that you might have trouble or great expense at finding...

I would have done that, but a BM it's just too costly and half the skills you would get are ****. If you're any other class, the full clip is worthwhile, especially at how much tokens are selling for these days.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    since youre on a newer server, i could imagine skills are quite valuable currently. youre best off trying to farm the skill from thousand year spirit with some friends. i used to do such when true form was worth a couple mil on my server. not only can you get power materials from stone brain from doing a quick unwined run to him, but you can get his drops as well.

makes for a handy money maker, as you can use the mats to make useful rings etc in OHT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    so the 11 skills u get in the clip r the rare ones? if they are should i get the normal ones from mysterious pages? stupid skills so expensive i should jus farm all of them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010

thnks for tht link it will be very handyb:pleasedb:victory
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle