Class Variety

Kyrss - Raging Tide
Kyrss - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Suggestion Box
Hello,
My big suggestion doesn't come from me but from my friends who refuse to play with me due to what they see as a problem. They wish each race could be more than just two classes. Not that every race should be every class but maybe one or two more classes per race. Another suggestion is that for the untamed allow each class be any gender. Anyways those are some suggestions.

Dustin
Post edited by Kyrss - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Untamed Genders is becuase of the culture in china (it's based on chinese mythology, the same reason barbs transform into flaming tigers and veno's into red foxes), so that's not ganna change

And well, race difference only makes a difference for the first 20 lvls. After that everyone goes to the same citty and has the same quests anyway
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Phel - Lost City
    Phel - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It would be nice to have a larger variety of class in each race, but it probably won't happen anytime soon. The TB class was released a few months ago, and is still working out some kinks. There's also a large focus on creating a larger variety of fash/mounts in the Cash Shop. Doesn't seem like the GMs are looking to work on creating new classes, especially so soon after the release of a new race.