Elf Wings

goldsidewalker
goldsidewalker Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I was wondering about flight mastery and at level 30 you get a flight quest to get new wings now does flight mastery effect the wings you get from the quest or not and do you even get new un-chash shop wings
Post edited by goldsidewalker on

Comments

• Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I can't be entirely sure (I'm not an elf), but it appears that skill only works with the white wings you get when you start. Apparently it does not work with the lvl 30 (brown) wings or cash wings.

You still get a lvl 30 flight quest even as an elf; I suppose it's merely there to give you the same flying "mount" as the other classes --- one that doesn't use mana. Which doesn't affect Clerics at all, and from what I read even Archers can use the white wings eventually.
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Yes, Flight Mastery only works with natural wings, not boutique elf wings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Kailow - Sanctuary
    Kailow - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    so is it worth getting flight mastery or should i just invest the SP to some better skill?
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    so is it worth getting flight mastery or should i just invest the SP to some better skill?

It depends if you plan on getting wings from the boutique if not yes it is worth investing in flight mastery.The Elven wings go faster than the Eagle wings at normal speeds(non hasted).
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.