Options
13»

Comments

• Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    something like that slamer my brother *skips intro*

Was nice weeekend and all factions had fun I am sure. Its too bad Tao was so close to win and then it didnt happen; gz to enrage on how they managed to get that crystal regenerated. This week reminds me of a situation we had in Rad last gank when smurfs gave up on Tao - such is life.

*Thinks should Rad and Tao keep the gank or let Enrage profit helping make Map full blue* hmmm......

Game moves on and HT is more fun and active TW server today, than it was month ago.b:bye
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Naw, I still think Tao and Radiance gank us.

TE war lasted about 8 minutes yes
    Radiance lasted 1 hour 15 minutes

Tao got our HQ down to I think 30%? I wasn't in there at the time. Only came in after the scare happened.
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Enrages crystal was at about 3M when they went turtle till it healed completely. Then they hit us from all sides. It did take them about 2 hours to get ours down though. I think it was a great war on all sides. Tonight we will war again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I was in Tao war and the lower i saw the crystal was at 3mil as Scarlet said. I know i panic'ed i was like "s.hit we gonna lose this one too" if im not wrong it happened after we lost to Rad very close to that moment. But then we turtle and turtle and keep turtling until we finally managed to keep them out of our base, then a big push into their base and finished it like 10-15 min before the 3 hours time limit. It was a great fight, alot of fun, we attacked on all the sides but so did Tao, was pretty annoying to move from one lane to another but worth it for the almost 3 hours fun xD
    Gratz to all, gratz Radiance , cya next week.
    PS now where is all the TW drama? They usually make my mondays at work b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    PS now where is all the TW drama? They usually make my mondays at work b:chuckle

That only happens with QQ during wars or heavy fails :p (which wasn't the case this weekend, a big surprise tho, seeing the history of HT TW threads )b:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    All this TW talk has me all hyper LOL. Sounds like you guys had a blast this weekend. Gratz Rad <3. Gg Enrage, and don't give up Tao ^^.b:victory
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • Feap - Heavens Tear
    Feap - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:cry I couldnt Go to the wars but I hope everyone had fun! <.< cuz thats what its all about right? anyway Hey all from Feap in Las Vegas!! been havin a good old time here in Sin City Got to meet a guildie ^-^ went and had lunch wit um and had some fun walkin arround lookin at pretty stuffed animals at the Bass Pro Shop here just off the strip. T.T he found out just how "glow in the day time white" i really am Q.Q pickin on my n what not anyway. Hope everyone's having fun and taking care of themselves peace out PWI be back soonish b:victory