Crashing on my Blademaster

AmarthUmelda - Raging Tide
AmarthUmelda - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Support Desk
I am having a problem with the game client crashing upon entry. BUT! it only happens to one of my characters. all the others are fine.
Only my Blademaster on Raging Tide crashes.
Following is a detailed description of what happens:
I log on.
I get to the character screen.
I select my Blademaster.
The environment loads.
It says, "Entering Perfect World."

Here, one of two things will happen:
1.) this is the most likely: the game instantly crashes once the "Entering..." appears. It doesn't freeze, it just crashes.
2.) the second possibility is that I actually do "Enter Perfect World" successfully.....for exactly one[1] second. THEN the game crashes. not freezes, crashes.

I have re-booted my computer twice to no avail. I am wondering if there is some bug in the environment which is causing the crashes, but I haven't dared take my other characters there lest they get stuck as well should that be the case. I am straight west of Orchid Temple, straight north of Hidden Passage. I don't know the cords, it crashes too quickly [if it even gets that far].

I was on this account for an hour+ earlier today when I got disconnected, and this started. Has anyone else had this problem? can it be fixed?

Thanks.

[just tried it again. it didn't even make it to "Entering Perfect World"....at least my archer still works....]
My _____ are...
Archer: fun
Blademaster: Awesome
Wizard: BIDS. <-- Coming soon
Cleric: New, idk yet :)
Post edited by AmarthUmelda - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:surrender This is a problem others are experiencing search this section for similar problems for some they can log in with enough trys others can't seem to get in. I am sure there has been a solution in one of the threads containing this problem there has to be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AmarthUmelda - Raging Tide
    AmarthUmelda - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ok, thankyou. I could log in, but hte Skeivian [or whatever] Warlocks over there have no bodies, just bows, and there is are two red "RR"'s where their bodies should be.
    ...and it just crashed again. guess I'll finish that quest and get out of there.....

HAHA!! they look normal again!!! :)
    My _____ are...
    Archer: fun
    Blademaster: Awesome
    Wizard: BIDS. <-- Coming soon
    Cleric: New, idk yet :)
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited April 2010
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night