Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    They are **** w/o flesh reamb:cute
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    so are people who hyper noob their fish, theyre pretty crappy too.

a veno is only as good as its user, some dont need a phoenix to kick your butt. stupid thread is stupid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    So are fail archers who qq about everyone overleveling them and when they demon spark they switch to use lv54 fists >>, Equally idiotic.
  • Infliction - Raging Tide
    Infliction - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Some veno's rely on a pet to pk, if you kill it, they run until you give up, and some veno's know how to pk very nicely without a pet, I personally find nix veno's much harder, as the nix is just a pain..
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    So are fail archers who qq about everyone overleveling them and when they demon spark they switch to use lv54 fists >>, Equally idiotic.
    i can use the 70 claws fyi. with interval gear, i can easily out damage a bow with demon spark and said claws. thanks for failing to realize their potential. kthx. dunno where the QQ about leveling comes from though, but whatever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ?????
    Let me guess, you got your **** kicked by a nix veno and decided to try and flame venos because you're not good enough at your class to counter them?
    Honestly, nixes are just a little added DD at level 100, most of the time its just a nuissance, nixes get 1-2 shot by almost any class without sparks. Their bleed does not tick for 2.5k....not even on arcane, unless they have no pdef whatsoever.

Btw demon a demon sparked archer using fists isn't stupid..
    If you have enough damage + interval, in some cases it is better DoT then using a bow.
  • Pervera - Lost City
    Pervera - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ?????
    Let me guess, you got your **** kicked by a nix veno and decided to try and flame venos because you're not good enough at your class to counter them?
    Honestly, nixes are just a little added DD at level 100, most of the time its just a nuissance, nixes get 1-2 shot by almost any class without sparks. Their bleed does not tick for 2.5k....not even on arcane, unless they have no pdef whatsoever.

Theres also chance that he is a fail veno and can't get nix so he is QQ'ing xD
  • Samsoul - Lost City
    Samsoul - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Yeah agreed, he/she's either a butthurt veno or someone who got their butt whupped.

Orrrrr its a troll trying to bring up the ol' flesh ream OP argument again.

GMs will never alter this skill, so quit complaining and learn to live with it. Everyone else has managed it.

/thread.
    Samsoul - fail psychic of Lost City!

...I will melt your brain... and decrease your IQ by 150...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    <No nix. Ask the pile of bodies how good I am at PK. b:chuckle