Just admit defeat

CrowPrince - Lost City
CrowPrince - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
come on people specially on a pk server just admit when your killed and move on. nothing is more pathetic then killing some one and then have countless QQ pms off them. now i understand if a high lvl randomly shows up and 1 shots you during your quest and runs off sure send him a msg saying bugger off and pk at your own lvl but some times its not needed.

my example. i was questing for some mobs and had a bm show up. i killed her once and continued to go on with my quest. she came back and i had my faction leader just sitting around me talking cause we were the only two online. the bm came near me and then started going oh your going to 2 v 1 me your going to gang me. my leader just turns around and says no im not attacking and i proceed to 3 shot said bm again.

then the bm finally learnt just to stay out of my way and let me quest in peace a wizard shows up in the same area as me. i thought hell since im already red named i might aswell have some fun and pked the wizard. now the wizard was my lvl i made sure she was out of mob aggro range and not fighting anything before i attacked, i killed her and went on my own business

now the pms start comming in. she going on about how her faction has me on KoS for killing her and how she was fighting a mob when she died and a load of other excuses. then her faction leader pms me saying how it wasnt good for me to pk her since im higher then her and i tried to explain that i was lvl 34 the wizard was 36 it was a fair fight if you want to do something teach her to pk. to prove my lvl i had to go in squad with them which gave the leader my position and he proceeded to come and try and pk me. now its a 34 psy vs a 65 cleric and when i win they finally leave me alone
Post edited by CrowPrince - Lost City on

Comments

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    That was super confusing...

But I get the point of what your saying.
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Cool story, brah etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CrowPrince - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    That was super confusing...

But I get the point of what your saying.

probably is confusing im half asleep right now and just venting the annoyingness of noob pms xD sorry for any confusion b:victory
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    so first you're lvl 34, but then you're lvl 36 when their cleric showed up?

sounds like someone was hitting the oracle spiders b:chuckle
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • CrowPrince - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    so first you're lvl 34, but then you're lvl 36 when their cleric showed up?

sounds like someone was hitting the oracle spiders b:chuckle

bah typo'ed ill fix that up. and i dont oracle only money iv put in the game was to get fashion since i dont own a credit or debt card i can only use that phone way and that **** is expensive
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    looks like you've just discovered pk :) i assure you it will be lots of drama like that whenever you pk someone. especially if you are in a faction.
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • CrowPrince - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    yeah new to pvp i came from a pve server and this is the first time i decided to go oh hell with it and kill every one in my area. im usually a nice guy b:pleased
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You know, what? If people are going to whine because you killed them, they are not supposed to go PK mode then. When that person hit the PK mode button, what did they expect? Lol, did they think you were going to whisper them first warning them before killing them? It's not like a duel if you are in PvE mode. I never went PK because I don't think I'm strong enough to do that yet. And also because if a random player that is a high lvl comes and one shots me, I can't blame him/her because I went PK and I know that this would happen. So just ignore them when they whisper you lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CrowPrince - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    You know, what? If people are going to whine because you killed them, they are not supposed to go PK mode then. When that person hit the PK mode button, what did they expect? Lol, did they think you were going to whisper them first warning them before killing them? It's not like a duel if you are in PvE mode. I never went PK because I don't think I'm strong enough to do that yet. And also because if a random player that is a high lvl comes and one shots me, I can't blame him/her because I went PK and I know that this would happen. So just ignore them when they whisper you lol.

im in lost city pvp server. and funny that you mentioned a warning first. when cleric whispered me to go off at me he was mad that i didnt warn the wizard before i attacked. it made me lol
    edited April 2010
    im in lost city pvp server. and funny that you mentioned a warning first. when cleric whispered me to go off at me he was mad that i didnt warn the wizard before i attacked. it made me lol

Lmao. He has the wrong idea of what is PK mode then. They should post a thread about that in the beginner's guide if there isn't already, lmao. b:laugh Although, PK is self-explanatory really. If you want a warning before being attacked, go PvE and wait for duels. Simple as that. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2010

+1

Granite it is a PvP server, but it was that user's choice to roll a character on a PvP server VS a PvE one. Therefore, there's nothing to whine about when someone kills/ganks/whatever's you.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    +1

Granite it is a PvP server, but it was that user's choice to roll a character on a PvP server VS a PvE one. Therefore, there's nothing to whine about when someone kills/ganks/whatever's you.

And even less when it is a "fair fight". No high levels included and both were questing. Not that it really matters.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I dueled a BM once. This guy was arrogant as hell.

Met him in Hall of Deception. Another BM had been running in, stunning large groups, and then killing them all with his ultimate AOE. The BM I dueled beat him. He literally WALKED up to the BM; like I mean he bothered to open up the actions menu and change his character to walking mode. He managed to kill that BM, and then afterwards his ****-kiss friends were paying him comments, calling him invincible and stuff.
    Then the BM was enjoying the ego trip, so he challenged me to a duel, since I was near his level. Again, the dude had the balls to literally WALK towards a magic caster class. I smoked him easily and only got hit once, mostly because half of his life was gone by the time he reached me.
    Then he learned his lesson about walking at your opponents just for the badass effect, and switched his character back to running mode. He sent another duel request. This time I realized a flaw I made in my first strategy and corrected it. I got a flawless victory, stunning and freezing the guy. He never even got the chance to move. His reaction was to call the entire Psychic class "F***ing BS." I said "Just because you don't know how to beat me isn't my fault." I said this because I myself have read into BM's skills and I know for a fact there's a good way for them to beat us; hell, it's even pretty simple.

The guy's reaction was to stun me and PK me while I was killing some mob. I flew back knowing full well I could PK him, and he was gone. I messaged him dissing on him, cause if it's one thing I hate, it's arrogant people who can't admit they lost. I rubbed it in real good.

His reaction was to log in on a character 20 levels higher to fight me AND ask a veno with a phoenix to help him. Oddly enough, a friend of mine JUST so happened to be in the area, saw the fight, and joined in. xD We killed the two and that was that.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    come on people specially on a pk server just admit when your killed and move on. nothing is more pathetic then killing some one and then have countless QQ pms off them. now i understand if a high lvl randomly shows up and 1 shots you during your quest and runs off sure send him a msg saying bugger off and pk at your own lvl but some times its not needed.

my example. i was questing for some mobs and had a bm show up. i killed her once and continued to go on with my quest. she came back and i had my faction leader just sitting around me talking cause we were the only two online. the bm came near me and then started going oh your going to 2 v 1 me your going to gang me. my leader just turns around and says no im not attacking and i proceed to 3 shot said bm again.

then the bm finally learnt just to stay out of my way and let me quest in peace a wizard shows up in the same area as me. i thought hell since im already red named i might aswell have some fun and pked the wizard. now the wizard was my lvl i made sure she was out of mob aggro range and not fighting anything before i attacked, i killed her and went on my own business

now the pms start comming in. she going on about how her faction has me on KoS for killing her and how she was fighting a mob when she died and a load of other excuses. then her faction leader pms me saying how it wasnt good for me to pk her since im higher then her and i tried to explain that i was lvl 34 the wizard was 36 it was a fair fight if you want to do something teach her to pk. to prove my lvl i had to go in squad with them which gave the leader my position and he proceeded to come and try and pk me. now its a 34 psy vs a 65 cleric and when i win they finally leave me alone

U are one of the persons who make me want to kill all day long and not letting u do quests...that will be fun for me...
    And for u how it will feel like???
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    U are one of the persons who make me want to kill all day long and not letting u do quests...that will be fun for me...

Troll ftw?
    10char
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    OHHHH BTW pking at low lvls is the dumbest thing to do by now u should realize that even so its DUMB
    edited April 2010

If a person goes PK mode, they should not under any circumstances feel sad when they get killed. That's the point of PK mode: to fight, win, or get killed. Really if I went PK and was questing and got killed everytime, I wouldn't be sad because I know this would happen. If a person feels sad or gets mad, then they should stay in PvE until otherwise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    OHHHH BTW pking at low lvls is the dumbest thing to do by now u should realize that even so its DUMB

It's not dumb. What's dumb is getting upset when you get killed in PvP! Again, I'll say this. Go PvP and if you get killed, don't whine. Nevermind what level you are. If you are going to whine, stay in PvE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    God serenety there are no pk mode on LC server u get to 30 and u can get killed always when outside of the villages or cityes...

So its really lamme when ur questing and someone pks u without any reason
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Lol i cant explain that to u, try to play here a bit get 30 and get red, if in one hour i didnt dye about 20 times ill persannly give u 1 mil coins..
    edited April 2010
    God serenety there are no pk mode on LC server u get to 30 and u can get killed always when outside of the villages or cityes...

So its really lamme when ur questing and someone pks u without any reason

Lol. Isn't it in every server? You can only enter PK mode when you hit level 30?
    And if you are so busy questing, why go PK? If you go PK, you can't blame anyone for killing you whatever you were doing. It's called Player Kill for God's sake. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    I Give up, i tryed though b:surrenderb:bye
    edited April 2010
    Lol i cant explain that to u, try to play here a bit get 30 and get red, if in one hour i didnt dye about 20 times ill persannly give u 1 mil coins..

If you die in PK mode 10 times, I'll give you 1 million coins. You're supposed to fight and then after the fight you either win or die. That's the point of PK mode. Please you are a level 100, you should know that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Girl do have a shortness on ur brain or u just dumb???

How can a lvl 30 char can fight lvl 60 70 80 90 100?????b:angry
    edited April 2010
    Girl do have a shortness on ur brain or u just dumb???

How can a lvl 30 char can fight lvl 60 70 80 90 100?????b:angry

LMAO!!!!!

I'm not the dumb one here.
    If a lvl 30 goes PK mode, they can be killed by any level because that's what PK is. you get killed no matter what level you once you enter PK mode. If you can't fight a level 60 70 80 90 100 or scared of that, don't go PK mode again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bobobobobo - Lost City
    Bobobobobo - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lol. Isn't it in every server? You can only enter PK mode when you hit level 30?
    And if you are so busy questing, why go PK? If you go PK, you can't blame anyone for killing you whatever you were doing. It's called Player Kill for God's sake. b:surrender

LOL you're the dumb one, on pvp servers you are forced to be in pk mode all the time when you hit lvl 30 .....
    edited April 2010
    LOL you're the dumb one, on pvp servers you are forced to be in pk mode all the time when you hit lvl 30 .....

What do you mean, you are forced to stay there all the time when you hit lvl 30? O__o;;
    My point is, if you are scared to get killed by high lvls in PvP mode, why go when you're lvl 30 then?!
    It's your fault if you whine when you die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Closing due to flaming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.