Parts of World Map Missing.

Texture - Sanctuary
Texture - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Support Desk
Hello.

Ever since i got my new 22" Flat Screen and the PWI Tideborn expansion i am missing parts of my map.
Missing parts at the Topside and Downside of the map, wich makes it hard to teleport to places sometimes.
I tried every single resolution but i can't seem to get the map right.
Hope someone can help me!
Thanks in advance.
Post edited by Texture - Sanctuary on

Comments

• KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Yeah, some people are having a problem with this...have you tried running it in windowed mode? or try turning off widescreen...Just a couple of suggestions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It's really annoying. If I need to port to raging tide city, I have to squash the side of my windowed screen in to select the port. Then I have to go back to readjusting my settings to get the screen back as I like it. Is there really no better solution out there?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It's really annoying. If I need to port to raging tide city, I have to squash the side of my windowed screen in to select the port. Then I have to go back to readjusting my settings to get the screen back as I like it. Is there really no better solution out there?

I'm sure there is, but do you think someone really cares?

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    Linwiz - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited April 2010

I had that too, trick is finding the resolution where the map shrinks itself a little bit, try putting it in windowed mode and making the window tiny bits smaller with the tele map up till you see everything
This discussion has been closed.