What's the Best Armor & Other Gear for lvl 60 Arcane Veno?

_MadameX_ - Raging Tide
_MadameX_ - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Venomancer
The gear at the NPC is so bad I refuse to buy it. I see molds at the AH but they're all lvl 70+ gear. I need something better than what I have. Any suggestions?
Post edited by _MadameX_ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Try looking in AH for 3*** lvl 60 arcane.
    also theres a really good pair of 3*** quest leggings you get at lvl 61 from the token of 7 quests. or if you have the money, you can buy pants of dragon scale (lvl 52 arcane leggings) and they will last you till lvl 70. you also get a 1* arcane top from a quest, and 1* boots, but they arent that great.
    Just look in the AH, and definately get those token of the 7 leggings.
    >.<
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You also get a top as well as boots.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Unless you're going the heavy-veno route then you really don't care much about armour.

Just snag whatever shows up with +pdef +magic +vit or +hp bonuses. I'd not even worry about the magic defence (and people sell off gear that has 'holes' in its armour coverage really cheaply)

Purple stuff is the best you an have, really. (Oh, and rank gear, technically)
    The TT60 arcane stuff is pretty terrible, I didn't bother with it at all.

Just make sure to have the best weapon you can get.
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    try to get 3-star (all elemental resistances) with physical resistance or hp additionals. not sure about your server but in older ones it's broadly avaiable.

I recommend protection belt/necklace with hp or magic additionals, arcane hat and cape with physical resistance or hp. as weapon get Ancient Arbor, which is a TT weapon you can make after a few 1-1 runs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The TT60 arcane stuff is pretty terrible, I didn't bother with it at all.

not many people do, as getting gear that doesn't exist has proven to be very difficult. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Rank pants and rank top can get worn at level 60. The level 52 mold leggings (dragon scale), is really nice as well. The level 50ish mold rings are also nice, so are the mold boots for 50s.
    For the rest of the slots, just comb the AH for gear for your level.
    Weapon, use TT.

@ King, that sword rocks, however it is level 70. Personaly I prefer it to the TT ones when I have to be in AOE range while healing.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    @ King, that sword rocks, however it is level 70. Personaly I prefer it to the TT ones when I have to be in AOE range while healing.
    ops sorry for the mistake. will edit post now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.