What TT's can I solo?

Shae_SJA - Dreamweaver
Shae_SJA - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
Hello, i'm a lv 93 venomancer and my herc is lv 91 at the moment. Mostly everyone with Herc (that i know at least) had solo TT's and stuff and so they end up having enough to pay for a Nix.

But my question is, what are the TT's that i can solo? rather, what is the Best one to solo?cuz i don't have the slightest idea b:thanks I think i remember someone telling me that squad mode was also a good thing to choose.

i hope you guys can help, thanks in advance.
Venomancer: 93
BladeMaster: 72
Cleric: 28/60
Assassin: 26

b:thanks
Post edited by Shae_SJA - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Hello, i'm a lv 93 venomancer and my herc is lv 91 at the moment. Mostly everyone with Herc (that i know at least) had solo TT's and stuff and so they end up having enough to pay for a Nix.

But my question is, what are the TT's that i can solo? rather, what is the Best one to solo?cuz i don't have the slightest idea b:thanks I think i remember someone telling me that squad mode was also a good thing to choose.

i hope you guys can help, thanks in advance.

TT 3-1 is a good start.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    There are threads about this in Veno forum the best place to if being a Veno.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Tonttuu - Heavens Tear
    Tonttuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    u can solo 3-1 squad mode at lvl80 with herc so just hop in and slap everyone =)
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    TT 3-1 is a good start.

That's the best one to start with i have heard from various veno friends aswell who want to do solo. Im curious though what about 4 min boss, does he not show up in solo mode or is the time longer?
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    All of TT1 right up to 13 - except maybe soulbanisher. (And you'll need to self-heal quite heavily on drummer unless you skip that)

TT21 and 22 (except for the shadow-clone boss)

Not sure about TT31 and 23 - certainly I'd expect SOME of 23 to be ok.
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    That's the best one to start with i have heard from various veno friends aswell who want to do solo. Im curious though what about 4 min boss, does he not show up in solo mode or is the time longer?

People usually aim for the more pricey mats. The best value for time would be to take down Coredash (to open the doors to the next boss) and go straight for Dark Colluseast (for GBA/GBS). Everything else should be a walk in the park. I don't think Djinscream (3 minute boss) spawns in solo mode, but if it does the mat isn't worth much and could be rightfully skipped.
    edited April 2010
    People usually aim for the more pricey mats. The best value for time would be to take down Coredash (to open the doors to the next boss) and go straight for Dark Colluseast (for GBA/GBS). Everything else should be a walk in the park. I don't think Djinscream (3 minute boss) spawns in solo mode, but if it does the mat isn't worth much and could be rightfully skipped.

Everyone says different times lol 3-5 minutes boss, all i know is you gotta kill his quickly b:chuckle. True, i forgot about the mat prices he drops so now it all makes sense b:thanks.

• Legerity - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Everyone says different times lol 3-5 minutes boss, all i know is you gotta kill his quickly b:chuckle. True, i forgot about the mat prices he drops so now it all makes sense b:thanks.

I'm not daring enough to try and jeopardise my squad so I use 3minutes as my benchmark. Ecatomb also lists that at 3minutes it deals 50,000 damage to every party member. Not sure how much weight you want to put on my source/s. =)
    edited April 2010
    I'm not daring enough to try and jeopardise my squad so I use 3minutes as my benchmark. Ecatomb also lists that at 3minutes it deals 50,000 damage to every party member. Not sure how much weight you want to put on my source/s. =)

Well all i know is it kills me at a set time but 3mins sounds reasonable so i think ill go with that from now on b:chuckle. Ecatomb is usually pretty reliable so yeah, your sources can be believed.

• Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    TT21 and 22 (except for the shadow-clone boss)

Not sure about TT31 and 23 - certainly I'd expect SOME of 23 to be ok.

2-2 & 2-3 present a problem in the logistics. Fata can be easily soloed & Wurlord (clone boss)will be skipped. Feng does AoE that without a healer, will drain you of either pots or charm (or whatever HP preserving technique you use) enough to make him unprofitable. Ape boss is not soloable without like -50% channel, when he's buffed he simply hits too quickly and when he's low on life, the hits are hard enough that 2 in a row between heals will kill herc, even for lvl 100+. Then when reaching doggy boss, you can not pop him solo. The pillar insists that you be the group leader (being alone doesnt qualify) AND that the whole group be at the pillar (so inviting someone outside for 2 seconds wont work). As such you journey ends there if you solo, making 2-2 & 2-3 group mode solo to just be Fataliqua... which is worthless.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    That's why I always loved doing 2-3, venos cant solo so it's easier to sell the mats without venos flooding the markets, especially wurlord.

I tried to do Wurlord once with me and a herc veno. I lured boss herc grabbed him, and I stayed in tiger and used alacrity to cancel the attacks. I thought that if I cancelled his magic attack everytime then the herc could solo, herc still ended up dying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Oh yeah, you have to skip warlurd - that guy needs a real tank.

I forgot that you can't make the doggy spawn (since every time we've been in a group there the spawn has messed up anyway that doesn't seem a biggy)

But the ape I've done in 2-2. 2-3 might well be too hard, but the ape isn't impossible.

And the generals AOE is pretty pitiful - he will eat a few pots, but staying fox and leeching seemed to work pretty well (I was in a duo for him, though - so maybe if he'd stayed alive longer he'd have got a lot harder.)

But... overall, yeah. It's way too much time and effort for not all that much reward. Unless you're just going for the lions teeth and skin for your own use, I guess.