Forum Game: Light on/off

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Lights on, lalala~
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Nuoo D: *turns lights back off*
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    *Lights on*

Where's the fox??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    D:! Deerfox thingy and I'm right here, now lights off 'cause there's still people resting here~
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Lights off

oh well then I shall sleep too ... if Kossie will stop snoring of course e.e
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    *trips over something*

Lights on,

ugh cant u guys sleep anywhere else but on the floor???
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    DDDD:! *runs around all like it's the end of the world making sure no one got hurt by being tripped over*
    We.... we have futons, we can't help sleeping on the floor D:!
    Now how inconsiderate was that, knowing there's sleeping people and turning on the light instead of turning back D:<
    *turns the light back out*
    edited January 2013
    Lights are still off

*sneaks around the room*
    *accidently steps on someones tail*
    *whispers*
    sshoooryyy D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    *leaves lights off*
    *winces*
    *whispers: It's okay x.x* *pulls tail closer to self*
    edited January 2013
    still keeps lights off

daaaaaaaaaaaaw srry D: I didn't meant to!! *starts hysterically apologise*

*wipes tears*

cookie? q.q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Still off of course~

>: *pokes cheek with nose* It's okaaaay~.
    *gives a cookie* There, feel better x3
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Flashlight on.

What if there are spiders guys?!?b:shocked
    edited January 2013
    Lights off

Ohws thankchu! I feel better a bit noaw :3*moves the cookie towards her mouth until she sees a spider on it*
    ~gyaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

*faints*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Hnn o.o *redirects the light from Kit's flashlight to where the spiders are*
    D:< *goes all protective mode for them messing with Shizu and pounces on all of them, takes spiders out of room in a paper bag, re-enters and curls up next to Shizu's form till she comes back to consciousness from fainting* >:
    edited January 2013
    Lights off

*suddenly wakes up*

eh??UGH?? cookie with 6 hairy legs? where??!? QQ

*looks around*

oh :o a fluffy pillow :o

*places head on Ven apparently*

soooo sooft anf flufffyyzzzzz..zzz

(no really I almost fell asleep atm xD aand good night all :3 my eyes are closingx.x)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    *uses telekinesis to unscrew the lightbulb and place it on a table*

-*ears perk* Oh apparentily I am a pillow o.o
    Okay x3

D'aw, night Shizu~
  • incarnazeus
    incarnazeus Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    *reinstalls lights and claps them on*

Wake up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks ForsakenX for the Signature!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    *leaves lights alone and instead covers both Shizu and Kossy's eyes with tail*
    *glances over sadily at Incar* Hello >:
  • incarnazeus
    edited January 2013
    Ah, fine... Lights off.

What's wrong?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    *ears perk at lights off* :3
    D'aw nothing, just the potential interruption of these two's rest x3 It's okay now, though.
    Honestily I don't know why /I'm/ still awake...
  • incarnazeus
    edited January 2013
    *keeps lights off*

Hm, personally... isn't it more comfortable resting while the light's on? Or rather sunlight's shining down on you...
    Go to sleep, I shall guard the switch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    :3 D'aw.
    Eum it really doesn't matter too much to me... I've been on nocturnal schedules, diurnal schedules, inbetween schedules... slept in the day 'cause it was too hot during the summer, at night because it was too cold during the winter to be awake at those times/keeping blankets around is just annoying when sitting up... no natural rhythm clock. xD (Although the winter one, admittedily, makes alot less sense.)
    But yes it is much more difficult to go from sleeping during the day to sleeping at night because of the light levels, than it is going from sleeping at night to sleeping in the day, 'cause that's just natural to me xD.
    Artificial light doesn't make one sleepy like looking at the sun does, though, when on a nocturnal schedule/it kinda makes me feel like my skinsurface is dry when the lightbulb is on and I'm trying to actually sleep...
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Lights on, squid. That's all.
  • incarnazeus
    edited January 2013
    Alright then.

Lights off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    *Screams Loudly*

*turns lights on and walks away*
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • oninternet
    oninternet Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    lights off. so the kitties can attack your feet :3
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Lights off...

Sounds like dinner...
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Lights on, nope o.o you are mistaken wolf.
    edited January 2013
    Lights off!

NOES!! DESDI IS HIJACKING ME D:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    What D:!
    *slams lightswitch to on to stop this treachery D:<*