FC drops

Pensieve - Dreamweaver
Pensieve - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I have yet to be in FC and wanted to learn more about the gear that is/was there...

From my understanding theres green and gold weapons... I know some can be purchased with rare items from anni packs/corals/etc ... Green weapons can drop but rare?

The forges at the entrance work, but the mats used to craft there no longer drop?

Pasts drop, but i heard only about 10/run, split and needing 1k for a weapon... takes a long time... Is that green or gold?

So the EXP/quests there are the only thing that makes it worth it?

And how are there FC armor pieces for sale in AH?
Post edited by Pensieve - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Green weapons, as well as a few gold weapons, drop from the final boss, Holeen.

For all intents and purposes, exactly 3 Pasts of Frostcovered City will drop per run. Very rarely, you'll get fewer, but never more unless 2x drops is active. Furthermore, they can only be used for one of two weapons: Aquadash and Broad Land. That is, the gold glaive and the gold bow.

Certain bosses will occasionally drop FC green armor, and both green and gold ornaments. You can look it up on PWDatabase. The green armor is roughly comparable to TT90 green in terms of stats.

Finally, the reward chest at the end has a small chance of containing FC Gold rings.

The main reason to run FC is the high EXP that can be boosted by Hyper Stones as well.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I know a few:

Runephoenix can drop gold rings.
    Decaying fragrance can drop gold belt/neck
    Holeen can drop weapons, both green and gold

But all verry rarely, I think a 1% chance of them droping anything (if not less)
    I got verry lucky with a gold magic ring on my first ever FC runb:cute
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Pensieve - Dreamweaver
    Pensieve - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Why did they remove the items that drop for the forges?
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Why did they remove the items that drop for the forges?

Cause they chanced the instance from gear related to an exp grinding place.

Having both gear and exp out of it would be abit to much don't you think? With the current amount of FC runs, those mats would have been worthles b:laugh
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Sarablade - Dreamweaver
    Sarablade - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The last boss droppes fc gold weapons i got my Gatherstorm from it

But i did allot of fc runs and only have seen 1 gold weapon drop and couple of armours so its verry rare
  • _Kahn_ - Raging Tide
    _Kahn_ - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    If i got this right then no mats are dropping in FC for making the Gold armor from the green FC ones?

I was planning to create from the green FC armor(decompose) set the gold one. My question is now: Is it still possible to farm the mats for the gold FC armor in there or not?

b:surrender
    To find yourself, think for yourself : Socrates 469 BC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    UBCS : Raging Tide

Faction Level: 3

Leader: _Kahn_
    Director: _Maylea_
    Marshal: dRaxXstar
    Executor: BlackEffect, Lylinn, _Lenneth_, Kreuz, white_devil_, Foxian

Site: ubcs.mmoguildsites.com or ubcs.tk
    edited May 2010
    If i got this right then no mats are dropping in FC for making the Gold armor from the green FC ones?

I was planning to create from the green FC armor(decompose) set the gold one. My question is now: Is it still possible to farm the mats for the gold FC armor in there or not?

b:surrender
    Not. Just go farm TT90 like everyone else b:chuckle