Infamy organizes: Global Boss Hour

2»

Comments

• Motoko - Raging Tide
    Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    My DD is wasted on these nab bosses.b:surrender

Atleast give me the chrono core boss, I can tear through 1.3m ? boss hp in about 3 minutes and get people some free plat HP charms. (you aren't allowed to use those charms in a TW against Infamy though b:cute)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot
  • Cupcake - Raging Tide
    Cupcake - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Mmm, 04/24... -marks calendar-

5 PM (my time)... -sets alarm-

695, 963... -puts post-it on bulletin board and marks in Coordinates Assistant-

Kay, I'm good to go! :D I'll be your personal cheerleader, Rawrgh, you manly, furry barb, you. b:kiss

</sarcasm>

Cupcake kinda wants to help. D:
    I has teh golden buddha and nixxypoo!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:shocked
  • boracay
    boracay Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:chuckle good one infamy family..im proud of you guys^^ keep on coming heheb:victory
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    boracay wrote: »
    b:chuckle good one infamy family..im proud of you guys^^ keep on coming heheb:victory

OMG iBoracay?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! omg hey!!!! how have you been??? :D omg omg!!! And lol not sure its a family anymore o.o I heard they stopped the family stuff but haven't confirmed it lol... >___< lol
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    OMG iBoracay?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! omg hey!!!! how have you been??? :D omg omg!!! And lol not sure its a family anymore o.o I heard they stopped the family stuff but haven't confirmed it lol... >___< lol

Define family stuff? I'm fairly certain an online faction is not a family o.- can't remember going to any birthdays/thanksgiving dinners/etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • boracay
    edited April 2010
    i just relate it to family coz of helping other member..and going thru problems ,issues and fun time^^

@BeingHope: hey there how are you?
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Define family stuff? I'm fairly certain an online faction is not a family o.- can't remember going to any birthdays/thanksgiving dinners/etc.

Lol hey Esuna! :D If you can't remember... I made an entire in-game family in Infamy... Like Andronikos was my in-game dad, Pareathe was my in-game mom, Katt was my in-game sister, etc. So pretty much an entire family in the faction o.O

@iBoracay: omg heeey!!! :D lol real life is bad right now hahahaha. Getting a restraining order on these two guys at school LOL and lets see... I have to take therapy in case I get traumatized... And oh and blood test tomorrow QQ freaky huh? I fainted a lot recently again so yeah LOL

How have you been? :D
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • boracay
    edited April 2010
    iBoracay: omg heeey!!! :D lol real life is bad right now hahahaha. Getting a restraining order on these two guys at school LOL and lets see... I have to take therapy in case I get traumatized... And oh and blood test tomorrow QQ freaky huh? I fainted a lot recently again so yeah LOL

How have you been? :D

@BiengHope: what happen on real life? and why those guys got restraining order? those guys harrass you? wow its really a bad experience is it? whats blood test for? general check up? try to be brave on blood test okies hehe..like i did...i close my eyes hehe
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    @BiengHope: what happen on real life? and why those guys got restraining order? those guys harrass you? wow its really a bad experience is it? whats blood test for? general check up? try to be brave on blood test okies hehe..like i did...i close my eyes hehe

b:chuckle Well... Its kind of a long story rofl. Pretty much its for stalking, harassing, trying to make me take pictures well you get the idea, and some other stuff LOL. Its a bad experience since I knew one of them since 2nd grade xD

o.o blood test is to check on my iron level rofl. I have a iron problem so its harder for my body to absorb iron when i eat food xD... I've been fainting a lot more recently so I have to go back in and recheck my iron level rofl b:chuckle omg you close your eyes too? xD i thought i was the only one!
  • KanyeWest - Raging Tide
    KanyeWest - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Esuna bby I invited you to my 15th birthday, you didn't come. b:sadb:cry
  • Myrtle - Raging Tide
    Myrtle - Raging Tide Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Mean Esuna Gimme his piece of cake!
    b:dirtyWhat i`m a skinny being!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Each time the sun goes down,
    I remember that somewhere near,
    It's spreding its first morning sunshines.
    b:shy
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2010

I find this hard to believe . . . 15 year olds are his favorite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Lol hey Esuna! :D If you can't remember... I made an entire in-game family in Infamy... Like Andronikos was my in-game dad, Pareathe was my in-game mom, Katt was my in-game sister, etc. So pretty much an entire family in the faction o.O

That's quite an incestuous family, ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ELITE_ONE - Raging Tide
    ELITE_ONE - Raging Tide Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I got quest to kill all the World Boss guy can u help me + it said i got keep drop too b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild QQme
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    A GM gave me a quest to kill Harpy Wraith that has a Warsoul weap as reward, help plox b:surrender
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Mean Esuna Gimme his piece of cake!
    b:dirtyWhat i`m a skinny being!

b:surrender Every doctor has been telling me to never say the word skinny again LOL >___< o.o Then again I do have an eating disorder so that makes sense but yeah..

I want cake too b:cuteb:chuckle

And @Esuna huh??? lol i'm not sure what that means so yeah...
  • Kardaron - Raging Tide
    Kardaron - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:surrender Every doctor has been telling me to never say the word skinny again LOL >___< o.o Then again I do have an eating disorder so that makes sense but yeah..

I want cake too b:cuteb:chuckle

And @Esuna huh??? lol i'm not sure what that means so yeah...

Gee Golly, how ever did i get to BeingHope's blog? I thought i was on the Raging Tide section of PWI forums. Thats awfully strange...
  • Myrtle - Raging Tide
    Myrtle - Raging Tide Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Gee Golly, how ever did i get to BeingHope's blog? I thought i was on the Raging Tide section of PWI forums. Thats awfully strange...

Let Hope To blog here!
    is more safe!
    u know how much persons are *****/rapt/killed/thief-stolen everyday bcz they are giving personal information about theyr self!?
    So Here on there forums Are just a few pervs ^^ b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Each time the sun goes down,
    I remember that somewhere near,
    It's spreding its first morning sunshines.
    b:shy
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited April 2010

You are on the Raging Tide sub-forums of the PWI forums... o.o.... and I don't even have a blog xD
    Let Hope To blog here!
    is more safe!
    u know how much persons are *****/rapt/killed/thief-stolen everyday bcz they are giving personal information about theyr self!?
    So Here on there forums Are just a few pervs ^^ b:kiss

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL myrtle hahahahaha b:laugh too funny!!! xD lmao but to get this back on topic... :3

Congrats to all my old friends in Infamy! b:cute (sorry about the new members :P don't know you all)
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Mmm, 04/24... -marks calendar-

5 PM (my time)... -sets alarm-

695, 963... -puts post-it on bulletin board and marks in Coordinates Assistant-

Kay, I'm good to go! :D I'll be your personal cheerleader, Rawrgh, you manly, furry barb, you. b:kiss

</sarcasm>

Cupcake kinda wants to help. D:
    I has teh golden buddha and nixxypoo!
    sig'd

/10chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Added the final tideborn boss, not sure about the coords, but that's what pwdatabase.com gave me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kardaron - Raging Tide
    Kardaron - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You are on the Raging Tide sub-forums of the PWI forums... o.o.... and I don't even have a blog xD

that flew right over your head...
  • FoxyCleo - Raging Tide
    FoxyCleo - Raging Tide Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Nice and smart move. Do this on a regular basis, might help your faction's reputation alot.
  • Seraph - Heavens Tear
    Seraph - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Kudos to Infamy regardless of all the **** about people saying your the big bad bully of the server.

This might be a good time to get Gouf- Aerox Chief done and out of the way since my guild hardly helps.b:cry
  • FoxyCleo - Raging Tide
    FoxyCleo - Raging Tide Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Kudos to Infamy regardless of all the **** about people saying your the big bad bully of the server.

This might be a good time to get Gouf- Aerox Chief done and out of the way since my guild hardly helps.b:cry

if you need that guy and happen to miss that event, drop me a msg.
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    so nice ^^

-retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Boss Hour is over. Thanks to everyone who joined in. See you in the future. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Helr - Raging Tide
    Helr - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Was pretty fun actually. I'd be fine with doing this weekly. ^.^