Female fashion shows too much skin

13»

Comments

• Samsoul - Lost City
    Samsoul - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It's a game, why on earth would I wear a crappy tshirt and jeans when I can do that in real life?

I'd rather wear a wierd set of feathers or a dress that makes me look SO EVIL orr orr...

YOU GET THE POINT.
    Samsoul - fail psychic of Lost City!

...I will melt your brain... and decrease your IQ by 150...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Why was a topic, dealing with PWI fashion, moved to off-topic?
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    they got skinny jeanpant things out for lads now!
    introducing: the Royal Pants
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Lyonna_S - Sanctuary
    Lyonna_S - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    hemoglobin wrote: »
    i want something normal and modest to wear, something that actually covers your body not exposes it. and im not talking about those old fashioned dresses ugh this is not traditional China, people! the boys get a t-shirt and jeans so why cant we? D:

O_O i got no idea to say but... I think woman supposed to keep the woman side and man keep the manly side. Looking sexy is not a big problem and u always can use dress in order to keep woman-side without showing too much skin. i think PWi have 1 dress that looks traditional china. i forgot name... =__=

anyway, this is game so its not really a big trouble and then not everyman going to use a binocular or anything to zoom in to ur body. I always use T-shirt and long jeans when go out home (except school coz my uniform is mini-skirt and sailor suit or when going out with friends and BF, i use something that simple but attractive) in real life, but in game i use something like volley-ball uniform? (Summercamp top + bikini bottom) and walking around shamelessly since game is only a digital world where u can do what ur real life can't do.

so...I think...don't worry about showing skin...Except u wanna be a ninja 8D *use mask, long suit, long trouser all closed but eyes*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

O_O pm me on game or whateva u know u can talk to me if u need me for something...just dont yell/command/mock me everything will be ok
  • Sandaili - Dreamweaver
    Sandaili - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    hemoglobin wrote: »
    i want something normal and modest to wear, something that actually covers your body not exposes it. and im not talking about those old fashioned dresses ugh this is not traditional China, people! the boys get a t-shirt and jeans so why cant we? D:

The boys do get nice modern fash and we get stuck with always wearing heels.

I just want some flip flops, jeans, and a tshirt. Pleasethankyou
  • Sandaili - Dreamweaver
    Sandaili - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It's a game, why on earth would I wear a crappy tshirt and jeans when I can do that in real life?

I'd rather wear a wierd set of feathers or a dress that makes me look SO EVIL orr orr...

YOU GET THE POINT.

Okay.....I guess you MISSED the point. Boys can do it. Girls can't.