Hacking problem

Options
cabal23
cabal23 Posts: 16 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Can a "GM" put back my stuff please if you can especially my expensive armor? I lost the important stuff and he/she **** my account I don't know how long. I've lost coins to like 2 to 3 mill. It's been **** when I was off line in 3 weeks because busy for a real life and I just log on for 4 days now, I'm still figuring out what could you do to get them back if possible?

This is the important stuff that he/she **** my account:

-Mold:Inferno Bracers with 4 socket including 4 Flawless garnet shard's already inserted

-Mold:Heavy Legging lvl 41 (I forgot the name) 4 socket including 4 Flawless garnet shard's already inserted

-Heavy foot wear 3 star purple "Greaves of blood" (which is can crafted in Legendary Forge)

-Might ring (Quest reward from "Luchmur-Dvora", The Treasure Hunt part 6) which is giving +9 dex n +7 vits

-Tome Peach of blossoms (Im not sure what is exactly the name) lvl 2 giving +9 dex n 7 vits (Im not sure either if that's lvl 2 or 3)

-Human Fly Mount "Urims Light
-2 to 3 mill of coins

I just want those back into my character the rest I don't really care. If I can't get it back at least could you give me some good value of coins. Like 20 mill or more or may be under 20 mill. I'm really broke liked as hell!!.. If you guys won't give those back? It's not fear the game should be secured for people hacking armor, items and ETC. It should be "Auto Protected Hacking"..

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    don't give your info to others.
    b:surrender
    and submit a ticket.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cabal23
    cabal23 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't know how to submit a Ticket in PWI would you guys teach me how to do that? lol.. I've never submit a Ticket b-4 so I don't know how it work's.. If you can please I'm begging you do it for me or teach me.. Just type it here exactly what I need to do to submit a ticket..
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeap. Teddy pretty much hit the nail on the head. Kudos.

b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
This discussion has been closed.