Petition: no gender requirement on fashion!

13»

Comments

• BarbHammer - Heavens Tear
    BarbHammer - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I really don't know what to say about this topic, but Barbs, if you get a bikini, ask for a wax first.
    I do as the Romans do, I wash my hands of thee.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I really don't know what to say about this topic, but Barbs, if you get a bikini, ask for a wax first.

Dx
    shaved wolfies, pandas, and tigers?
    teh horror
    (>.<)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PlumDumb - Heavens Tear
    PlumDumb - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    So yeah, I'm starting an official petition to remove the gender requirement on fashion.

Wouldn't be to hard to do either. And it'd allow me to run FB's in a dress ;3

Besides, who hasn't wanted to cross-dress in an MMORPG?

And don't go flaming either. >.> Yeah we all know the chances of this happening is kinda slim, since PW doesn't listen to their players often (Though perfect horns has empowered my hopes.) and i'm sure there's gonna be at least one post that flames my sexuality (I'm straight, honest.)

But other than that! SIGN!

this is funny..and u are so wrong ****.No ofense you sir are just pure out nasty..and your a tideborn even worse
  • SinCityChick - Dreamweaver
    SinCityChick - Dreamweaver Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    this is funny..and u are so wrong ****.No ofense you sir are just pure out nasty..and your a tideborn even worse

Dude...shut the heck up. Honestly? First you show that you are hom0phobic...and if that isn't bad enough, you show you are a moron. Tideborn characters are a great addition to PWI, and I am not just saying that as one myself. I have a barb, too, and I quit him a while back because pots and repairs were too expensive. Now that there is the assassin bloodpaint skill, I brought him back...can't wait to do my first BH/FB with an assassin!!!
    For those times when *facepalm* and *headdesk* just aren't enough, I present...*brickhead*...painful, effective, and guaranteed to make you forget why you hit yourself in the first place.

R.I.P.:
    SkyLight (faction)
    Andracil (teh BEST MOD EVER!)
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The people complaining and flaming about this need to take a chill pill. Its a game enjoy it.. if they add this which will highly wont happen... why is it ur problem? u dont have to wear things like that if u dont want. It disturbs u watching barbs in bikini go around? again its a game PIXELS dont be lame. If its funny its fun and barbs in bikins would be rather funny, now wouldnt it?

Seriously a lot of people are taking these as RL..... yeah it would be rather annoying to watch someone dressed like that in RL but this is a game not RL just enjoy the hilarious things that come with it.

My opinion..... Yes or No im fine with either.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • _MadameX_ - Raging Tide
    _MadameX_ - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Male characters wearing femme fashion would make the game funnier and more light hearted. And what is this talk of the game becoming a joke if it were to happen? Isn't PW for entertainment purposes, why are you taking a bunch of pixels so seriously?

On another note, I wish my girl char could wear male fashion bcs male shoes don't make that loud clanky noise that heels do, their clothes look more comfy and their pants are awesome.
  • Sandaili - Dreamweaver
    Sandaili - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    So yeah, I'm starting an official petition to remove the gender requirement on fashion.

Wouldn't be to hard to do either. And it'd allow me to run FB's in a dress ;3

Besides, who hasn't wanted to cross-dress in an MMORPG?

And don't go flaming either. >.> Yeah we all know the chances of this happening is kinda slim, since PW doesn't listen to their players often (Though perfect horns has empowered my hopes.) and i'm sure there's gonna be at least one post that flames my sexuality (I'm straight, honest.)

But other than that! SIGN!

I am all for females having the ability to wear male fash. Much of it would be awesome. Not so much males wearing dresses, but if they can do it in _______, then sure. I only ever saw one person there wearing a dress, and he pulled it off quite well b:chuckle
  • Silron - Harshlands
    Silron - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    OMG the male clothing is already femine enough that it should all be female gender requirment an should start with a new plate an make some kick @ss manly clothing for men....pls pls pls no more fem fash.

I want a long dark duster type trench coat.(hemsly is close ..but why the sweat pants oi)

Leather pants that fit with cool belts and straps to hold extra weapons. and a pair of silver tipped cowboy boots with spurs.

ooor stuff like this

Assassin.jpg

no theres an outfit to PK in b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silron - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    but heres probly wht we will get if we ask PWI for male cowboy fashoin

PHOT0066.jpg

b:chuckleb:laughb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ewen - Harshlands
    Ewen - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Actually I think that it would be stupid and useless feature to remove gender restrictions from fashion, atleast I wouldn't use male fashions on my cleric. Allthough I don't see any reason why I should say no for this petition.. If someone likes using bikinis on their male chars, go ahead. Its just not my thing..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by me. Seems that the forums change the quality of the picture a bit. b:sad
  • Silron - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    oo I found another pwi cowboy

AnimeBoston1010.jpg

XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:chuckle Yes I always wanted to get some nice high heels for my barb b:cute Would be lovely. & I could borrow my wive's tiger bikini set Rawr b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mitties - Dreamweaver
    Mitties - Dreamweaver Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I would love to see my veno in a top hat. =3
    [Insert pithy quote here.]
  • Kotasha - Dreamweaver
    Kotasha - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I would like to put my barb in a kilt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Just wait till the next pack.
    :)
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    No because has a very serious fashion freak, that would ruin a ton of things.

I do NOT want to see guys going around in bikini's or dresses and making fun of them. Plus most of the guys clothes is hideous and I do not want to see girls wear a lot of them because of their hideousness.

Seriously, its a fashion disaster if somebody wore the opposite gender's fashion because its not meant for that gender. Plus imagine all the glitches there would be.

Though it would be nice for some items to be put in a different version for the opposite gender, most of the clothes would look hideous.

My comments on this topic b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh