Remove the ability to hide when under attack for sins

2»

Comments

• VonSabrewulf - Harshlands
    VonSabrewulf - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    me and my friend did some testing with Stealth and DoT's. Shadow walk can only be activated while out of combat and it last as long as they have the mp. Force Stealth can be used in combat. As long as a DoT is active on them they are still considered in combat even if there running away, however they can still use Force Stealth at anytime, keep in mind thoutgth that in-combat stealth does have a CD of 90 seconds. Its not spammable since 90 seconds is a pretty big cooldown
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    A 5x on the less populated PvP server obviously knows more than any 9x could POSSIBLY know on a PvE server, right? Especially since every PvE player's mouse breaks when it inches its way towards that pretty little button that turns you whitename. It's literally impossible to go whitename on a PvE server so you must know nothing.

.../sarcasm for the inevitable flamers

what's pk pls? b:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JamesJutsu - Dreamweaver
    JamesJutsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    it is kinda annoyen when I demon spark..they just go steath till it runs out, then I has no chi QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neferhotep - Sanctuary
    Neferhotep - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    an sin without hiding in pk or duel would be killed by 2 hits from a good dd .... give them a chance to win :D
    just wait till theyre out of mpb:laugh