Can you believe this?

LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Blademaster
Ok, I now most people probably won't believe me when I state this.

But:

Lvl 68 BM
Lvl 78 Cleric
Lvl 58 Barb

With us three, we took care of the barb's fb51 :)

the BM was me, Cleric and barb were guildies.

I was charmed (still am), cleric healed both me and barb, barb took the mobs he could.

I was the main tank, I tanked fush, Rankar and Wyvern.

took us a total of 2 hrs 45 mins to complete the FB.

So who thinks what i'm stating is false? b:chuckle
Post edited by LifeHunting - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    it's more then possible to do that fb with that squad you named. 2 hours and 45 min is ofc what you get for not inviting any other DD's :p
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    well, it was mainly because I had to keep switching from Hammers, to fist, to sword to do all the crowd control and DD xD

I was tank, so i had to keep alot of the mobs on me....lost like 200k from charm >.<
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It is doable, but takes a lot of time like you said. I failed to tank Wyvern at 65 though.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Sounds normal to me.

Wyern's a lot easier with Phys marrow and Fush/Rankar aren't exactly that difficult either

2 hours 45 minutes, though, is why you should invite more DDs next time. b:chuckle
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    yes .
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    if you have the talent and team with good people you'll achieve great deeds.
    if you have the talent but team with noobs you'll end up kicked or with xp losses.
    if neither you nor your group know how to play it will come to a point not even charms will help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • __Nanayo__ - Dreamweaver
    __Nanayo__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I'd certainly believe it (and grats on the victory!). To the point that I'd be inclined to ask why it took so long, unless it was hunting down the quest mobs. b:shocked
    edited April 2010
    Nanayo: Yep, took forever to hunt down all the quests mobs. So that is why it took longer then 2 Hours :)
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I can believe it. Seeing as how BH51 is for players in the 6x range then it's possible for a 6x barb/BM to tank the bosses in there (would be more difficult for a BM but still possible). Having a level 78 cleric to heal you would have made it easier as well.

The part that I find amusing is the levels of your squad.

b:chuckle

Yes, I'm easily amused. b:surrender
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Veren: No worries :)

and yes, i find the lvl's assuming also :3
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I believe you as BM and I did the first boss together I died a few times but we did it as a bh.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    oh my you can tank a 5x instance

*gives a gold star*
    Gifs are hard to make work here
    edited April 2010
    MystiMonk: Idk how that could be seeing as (looking at your avatar) your playing on Sanctuary while i'm playing on Heavans Tear

Joshcja: I sense sarcasm, in that post. So *double hammer ponds you into ground* Gotta love the +1 Attk from hammers :P
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Do it with only 51's next time and then it's special (but still not worth posting about).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Nowitsawn: I only posted about it to prove the fact that my favorite 3 man squad works no matter the lvls b:chuckle
    edited April 2010
    Nowitsawn: I only posted about it to prove the fact that my favorite 3 man squad works no matter the lvls b:chuckle

Well..okay, though it's not very surprising.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Do it with only 51's next time and then it's special (but still not worth posting about).
    if you say so... I guess you can do better. what about this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
    edited April 2010
    if you say so... I guess you can do better. what about this?

Actually I did my fb's upto 51 with people my level since I've been here since beta and there weren't any higher levels around to help, and would you believe it; it actually wasn't that hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drakva - Dreamweaver
    Drakva - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    If you're going without a significantly higher-leveled person, the squad just has to know what to do and things are simple. Solo healed a level 70 BM for his fb69 and we didn't have any deaths; people just need to know how to play their toons.

And nice to the above post! Was fox form used on Guarnob or was he not even done?
    Using macros is like drinking...do it responsibly.
    Also, did you know clerics can heal themselves? b:puzzled
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    That sounds downright easy . . . was that your point? That you went into the instance with more power than needed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • RavenRonien - Raging Tide
    RavenRonien - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    uhhhh me lv 70 fist (main)/ hammer (aoe's) wife 72 pretty much soloed the whole thing in no more then 1h and 30 mins?.... why is this so amazing? myraid swordstance on wyvern and she BB'ed and we were fine -_-
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited April 2010

^--- Somewhat likely this GG. BTW I tanked my own FB51 as a my barb at 51, no screen shots were taken that time b:cry

Only for 50-59 because most people don't think they can do FBs and mold hunt around thier LVLs, I guess they can't handle the heat b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I did my own fb79 unwined at lv79 (on my BM) with just a lv89 cleric. We were bored.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.