some difficulties with PK

Options
Kentroyven - Harshlands
Kentroyven - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Ok so i reached lev 30. Im questing everything is fine some other lev 30 Barb comes and thinks he can take me, big mistake he attacks me I defend myself he dies. Well the Barb doesnt stop there about 10min later when im still questing he comes back with a lev 80 who comes and 1 hit Kills me - no surprise i expetec to be killed by players who are the conotation of words that would more likely then not got me banned.

Anywhome the problem starts as I get back to arch my name is now slightly pink because I DEFENDED myself and now if I try to leave I get a bunch of guards run up and 1 hit kill me with attacks dealing 100000+ damage. How am I supposed to get by this? its to exspensive to tello out (im not wasteing cash) and I am litterally imprisoned in arch because I was attacked twice.
Post edited by Kentroyven - Harshlands on

Comments

• Baltonus - Heavens Tear
    Baltonus - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Fly over the guards o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If you have aerogear (flying mount) just fly over the walls of arch. and Wa-la problem solved.

If you don't have aerogear.....then teleporting is your only option. I would suggest going to a town with like no real guards and then leaving the town.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If you have aerogear (flying mount) just fly over the walls of arch. and Wa-la problem solved.

If you don't have aerogear.....then teleporting is your only option. I would suggest going to a town with like no real guards and then leaving the town.

If you don't have aero at lvl 30, tp to your races recluse and get 1b:laugh
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Hidoro - Sanctuary
    Hidoro - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You can also turn off your pk mode after a certain amount of time to get out. This will restart your pink name as well btw.
  • SinCityChick - Dreamweaver
    SinCityChick - Dreamweaver Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You might even try re-logging...I have had that help me get out of a pinkish name a couple of times.
    For those times when *facepalm* and *headdesk* just aren't enough, I present...*brickhead*...painful, effective, and guaranteed to make you forget why you hit yourself in the first place.

R.I.P.:
    SkyLight (faction)
    Andracil (teh BEST MOD EVER!)
  • Lolliipop - Harshlands
    Lolliipop - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You can also turn off your pk mode after a certain amount of time to get out. This will restart your pink name as well btw.

He's in a PVP server..
  • _Garra_ - Harshlands
    _Garra_ - Harshlands Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Tisk Tisk shouldnt be pking anyways lol ur lvl is too low man.. ull get *aped in the *ss
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Tisk Tisk shouldnt be pking anyways lol ur lvl is too low man.. ull get [snip word filter circumvention]
    He wasn't PKing, he was defending himself. Didn't you read his post?

Also, don't attempt to circumvent word filters here, it can get you banned.