help me!!!

Shefeather - Raging Tide
Shefeather - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Venomancer
dear users...b:bye

Please i need help i dont like oter venomancer pets and i want to get one sky flying pet from 26lvl or lower.Please give me the pet names and some sure locotations so i will tame some of themb

Post edited by Shefeather - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    So you want a battle pet right?

Ok, I can give you some good air pets :

Level 25 Silverwing Vook at 499 644(32); 500 662(29); 498 671(31)
    Level 25 Forest Hornet at 290 426(35); 288 436(35); 291 451(34)
    Level 22 Cloud Skatefish at 660 177(26); 673 178(30)

But I suggest you should wait til you get to level 30 and buy or tame a pet named Windwalking Piggy, it's a rare pet but good too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GrimStorm - Dreamweaver
    GrimStorm - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    So you want a battle pet right?

Ok, I can give you some good air pets :

Level 25 Silverwing Vook at 499 644(32); 500 662(29); 498 671(31)
    Level 25 Forest Hornet at 290 426(35); 288 436(35); 291 451(34)
    Level 22 Cloud Skatefish at 660 177(26); 673 178(30)

But I suggest you should wait til you get to level 30 and buy or tame a pet named Windwalking Piggy, it's a rare pet but good too.

I personally like my cloud skatefish. I had it since lvl 20. As soon as I was able to go to tide island I when on my pet hunt. Dark wander, glacial walker and of course the skatefish.

I personally think the saktefish is the poorman's nix. I find myself using it to kill everything and only using the walker for places I can't use my flying pet. I love how it can move so damn fast and it can cancel spells from mag mobs. It does need a little more psy def so it can take on multiple mobs but 1 on 1 is great.

Ps my veno is lvl 52.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The Petite Sawfly still is the highest attack (beating out the Cloud Skatefish by a small margin) free air pet in the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The Petite Sawfly still is the highest attack (beating out the Cloud Skatefish by a small margin) free air pet in the game.
    this, but youd need to level it from level 8 to catch up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Krispey - Raging Tide
    Krispey - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Get the Petite Sawfly, is one of the best flying pet except for nix'es.
    Yep, you have to lvl it from lvl 8 but it so worth it. You can tame it in the air near Bamboo village. I use it, and i love it :)
  • FoxyCleo - Raging Tide
    FoxyCleo - Raging Tide Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I got a Sawfly too. Had to buy one in a catshop, coz when I decided to get it, I had no chance to beat it to low hp to tame it ... it died to one hit :/
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You could alternatively get Desert Waspkin as it comes with lvl 3 bash already.This requires that you be in the air to tame it unlike the petite sawfly which can be tamed from the ground.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i've had the various air pets (other than the phoenix, cant afford), and what i've been using for quite a while is the Windwalking Piggy. weird thing to have as a serious threat to air mobs, but she has done the job for a long time, even beating on water mobs for me recently. i dont recall where she can be caught-she is one of the rares-but she is worth the money. after you get her, add flesh ream, and she can really go to town!

dear users...b:bye

Please i need help i dont like oter venomancer pets and i want to get one sky flying pet from 26lvl or lower.Please give me the pet names and some sure locotations so i will tame some of themb

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart