QQ

Options
Islamey - Dreamweaver
Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
Received this in my college email today.
Must be the saddest thing I've ever read...QQ...

good evening my fellow peers

it has come to my attention that many of you were unable to attend class this week, and have missed out on the review for the exam. it seems that no one has been sharing it with others. I, unlike everyone else, am willing to share the review with you folks. the only thing that i ask in return is that you all attend my 21st bday dinner. I ask this of all of you because i really dont have any friends and my mom would be very dissapointed if no one showed up to this dinner she paid alot of money for. just get back to me as soon as possible and we can discuss this further.
The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
Post edited by Islamey - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Leyora - Raging Tide
    Leyora - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    21st Birthday eh? You know, his (I'm guessing male) plea for asking for social interaction would have been improved greatly if part of his invitation included the consumption of alcohol, to celebrate his birthday.
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    aaaawwwwwwww! b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I know the feeling. I didn't have a party for my 21st birthday, but I do know how it feels not to have anybody to celebrate. It's not fun. b:sadb:shedtearb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    it is sad. but i dont see why he or she cant just celebrate with their family.
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)