Is it Windows 7 or something else

laty
laty Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Support Desk
Downloaded the game to my new computer and when i sign in my character isnt there. The only option it gives me is to create a new one. I changed it to run as admin and still doesnt work. It is windows 7 as stated in the title. Does anyone have any suggestions? b:thanks
Post edited by laty on

Comments

• Glowfish - Lost City
    Glowfish - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    did you check which server you were logging into?
  • Warpath_JA - Heavens Tear
    Warpath_JA - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Thats normaly the problem when it comes to all your characters missing, I have had to do a factory restore and logged onto the wrong server at first (heck I do that every time I have to redownload PWI).
  • Kittyvenus - Heavens Tear
    Kittyvenus - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I hope it's not Windows 7, 'cause my new PC gonna have it.
    Like the other people said, check the server.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I hope it's not Windows 7, 'cause my new PC gonna have it.
    Like the other people said, check the server.

Your OS isn't related to info stored on the PW servers, so it can't ever be the mistake of Windows 7 if your character data is gone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Mollochsrb - Heavens Tear
    Mollochsrb - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    laty wrote: »
    Downloaded the game to my new computer and when i sign in my character isnt there. The only option it gives me is to create a new one. I changed it to run as admin and still doesnt work. It is windows 7 as stated in the title. Does anyone have any suggestions? b:thanks

I got same prob long time ago ,log on ur PC and than force login from other PC b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Nononono. XD It's because of the server, probably, like Glowfish said. I downloaded it on Windows 7 two days ago and was working perfectly fine. However, when I logged in, I was automatically in Raging Tide server, so you have to change that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.