Options

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    no-wai001.jpg
    yesh possible way
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    *wonders if i'll get warned for the temp spam* blame your forums

anyway

Now that there is a new mod is there stuff going to change? *nope* The forums are full of flames and rants/insults and ppl get away with "ima go <bad thing> your mother any day of the week" while some ppl have a complaint about smth that came out ingame and they get a ban. fair? sure

One perfect example was, who still remembers him, Walfreen in the HT section. 120+ posts of either "i,,iz,,walfpwnuberhaxdude" or insults (very personal ones). The warning: "Please Behave yourself" .

We should be glad GM position isn't randomly given away to whoever makes most trolls or we would be...erm...even more screwed?
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oyamajio
    oyamajio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Catching attention doesn't necessarily mean you'd be noticed. Catching attention is the stage before being noticed. I had meant you need high post count to catch attention from GM because they will know you're active on forum. You get noticed (and this is where the GM probably starts to check to see if you're doing any trolling on a daily basis) after you flame and they warn you a couple of times. This is when you start to become friendly with them since they now know who you are and such. After that, you start helping out in the forum once in a blue moon.

Any better? b:chuckle

That's lame. They are the same. You can replace one another without changing any meaning.
    edited April 2010
    Options
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oyamajio wrote: »
    That's lame. They are the same. You can replace one another without changing any meaning.

So mean. b:cry Lol.

Essentially they are the same. But the stages are basically the steps you need to take. If you don't troll, you won't ever get noticed, because you're not active enough (with post counts) for the GMs to even care. If you don't flame, they will never notice you either because you're doing what you should be doing in the forums - being nice.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • Kaneharo - Dreamweaver
    Kaneharo - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I find it rather funny that people are coming out of the woodwork to try to troll Konari, when perhaps if they changed their own ways and actually started helping others, they probably would have gotten the same chance, although they themselves probably would have either gone mad with power, or probably proven to be a less capable mod than a chimpanzee who's typing with one foot on a typewriter that has no ink or paper, while flinging excrement with his hands and the other foot. Konari's a mod, just deal with it, and stop hiding your faces to troll.
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
    ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Pew Pew Pew!
    Quotes of Awesomeness:
    "that word, "solo". i don't think it means what you think it means." - LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SinCityChick - Dreamweaver
    SinCityChick - Dreamweaver Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I find it rather funny that people are coming out of the woodwork to try to troll Konari, when perhaps if they changed their own ways and actually started helping others, they probably would have gotten the same chance, although they themselves probably would have either gone mad with power, or probably proven to be a less capable mod than a chimpanzee who's typing with one foot on a typewriter that has no ink or paper, while flinging excrement with his hands and the other foot. Konari's a mod, just deal with it, and stop hiding your faces to troll.

Very...interesting...visual picture there. But an appropo description of some of the trolls on here.
    For those times when *facepalm* and *headdesk* just aren't enough, I present...*brickhead*...painful, effective, and guaranteed to make you forget why you hit yourself in the first place.

R.I.P.:
    SkyLight (faction)
    Andracil (teh BEST MOD EVER!)
    edited April 2010
    Options

me can has woodwork while the people be out?
    b:beg
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options

...sure Hamsta, have at it. Rock that woodwork like no hamsta evah has before!
    For those times when *facepalm* and *headdesk* just aren't enough, I present...*brickhead*...painful, effective, and guaranteed to make you forget why you hit yourself in the first place.

R.I.P.:
    SkyLight (faction)
  • Kaneharo - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Sure you can have the woodwork! But make sure you seal it when you're done. we don't need anymore trolls coming out!
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
    ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Pew Pew Pew!
    Quotes of Awesomeness:
    "that word, "solo". i don't think it means what you think it means." - LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Grats Konari :) Youve been around for quite some time and really became part of the community as a whole on PWI forums. Im glad to see that your involvement is being appreciated by the PWE staff.

Now, there are lots of cleaning up to do in Archosaur forums. Lots. Get to it! *cracks whip*

BTW, I suggest a mini-contest held on forums for your new proz sig! b:victory
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
    edited April 2010
    Options

A male character using a purple colored font. b:sweat

I never hid my face to "troll". You can see my in game character name over <-

I've known Konari for some time considering:
    1. He's in my server.
    2. He was in my faction.

What doesn't make sense to me is how a troll can become a mod. But not like I really care enough to find out. And as for "helping" others, I've done so a few times in the Beginner's Guide. But then again, there's no point in me explaining that one to you considering you are someone that does not matter to me.
    I call it how I see it.
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Grats Konari :) Youve been around for quite some time and really became part of the community as a whole on PWI forums. Im glad to see that your involvement is being appreciated by the PWE staff.

Now, there are lots of cleaning up to do in Archosaur forums. Lots. Get to it! *cracks whip*

BTW, I suggest a mini-contest held on forums for your new proz sig! b:victory

Yeow! Yessir! *salute*

...and maybe I shall have my own siggy contest...Ary's was quite enjoyable. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ME FIRST!! I GIVEZ GOLD CHARM TO WINNER!! Go to the "link" in my sig...too bad you can't actually HAVE links in sigs...>.<

P.S. Be sure to take the "." out of http...

R.I.P.:
    SkyLight (faction)
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    A male character using a purple colored font. b:sweat

I never hid my face to "troll". You can see my in game character name over <-

I've known Konari for some time considering:
    1. He's in my server.
    2. He was in my faction.

What doesn't make sense to me is how a troll can become a mod. But not like I really care enough to find out. And as for "helping" others, I've done so a few times in the Beginner's Guide. But then again, there's no point in me explaining that one to you considering you are someone that does not matter to me.

I think the PWE staff felt that it was necessary to make someone Mod who had a sense of humor, took things in stride, and practically everyone who roams this forum knows. Konari made a point to post on every single forum that this website has. That kind of familiarity is needed to bring the since of community back sense *censored* left the company. *cough cough*
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Sacred that is enough. If you have a problem with a Mod send a ticket to Customer Support or utilise the pm function of this board.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Sacred that is enough. If you have a problem with a Mod send a ticket to Customer Support or utilise the pm function of this board.

Uh-oh...EVERYBODY RUN!!! ARY IS ON THE ATTACK!!!

Upcoming episode of "PWI in the Wild": When Aryannamage attacks...

R.I.P.:
    SkyLight (faction)
    edited April 2010
    Options

me sent in a ticket to customer support
    O.o'
    b:avoid
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options

Never once did I say I was unsatisfied with Konari being a mod. I reread all my posts to double check. All I asked was a simple question of how a troll can become one. Was this not allowed? Great to have another mod come in and tell me to stop when I do not believe I did anything wrong.

As I've stated before, I've known Konari for a while. He's in my server, and he was in my faction that a group of friends and I created a while back before we all retired from the game. He's a decent guy who liked to TW and always got excited right before the war.

If you do not want me to post any more, I shall not since it doesn't really matter to me who's a mod and who isn't. I just come on to these forums due to boredom and seeing as how you've reacted to a simple question, I won't bother with these forums anymore.
    I call it how I see it.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Never once did I say I was unsatisfied with Konari being a mod. I reread all my posts to double check. All I asked was a simple question of how a troll can become one. Was this not allowed? Great to have another mod come in and tell me to stop when I do not believe I did anything wrong.

As I've stated before, I've known Konari for a while. He's in my server, and he was in my faction that a group of friends and I created a while back before we all retired from the game. He's a decent guy who liked to TW and always got excited right before the war.

If you do not want me to post any more, I shall not since it doesn't really matter to me who's a mod and who isn't. I just come on to these forums due to boredom and seeing as how you've reacted to a simple question,
    I won't bother with these forums anymore.
    Konariraiden works fast. He's already made the forums a better place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Kaneharo - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options

If you do not want me to post any more, I shall not since it doesn't really matter to me who's a mod and who isn't. I just come on to these forums due to boredom and seeing as how you've reacted to a simple question, I won't bother with these forums anymore.
    The thing was, I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the people who were trolling before your original statement, some of whom were hiding behind their account names. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
    ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Pew Pew Pew!
    Quotes of Awesomeness:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Never once did I say I was unsatisfied with Konari being a mod. I reread all my posts to double check. All I asked was a simple question of how a troll can become one.
    By not being a troll anymore?

The guy had a thread created about him with lavish praise, and yet didn't let it inflate his ego. A few people, like me, did take issue with how a "humor-based" member would transition into the position of a mod. I feel like I played the Devil's Advocate enough in that thread, and Konari read and responded to it all without being (visibly) offended or irritated in the slightest.

In short, Konari has shown moderation in taking praise as well as grace in taking punishment. This is a combination not everyone can pull off, and this is why he has my approval.

But like I said a few pages back, we're all watching to make sure he keeps up that standard.

tl;dr: I don't know what beef you had with him as a faction-mate, but that shouldn't influence this discussion. As Aryanna said, that's the business of the PM system.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm still perplexed as to why people think magic hamster and konari are trolls...

Hamster just writes in lolcats endlessly, Konari just spammed those forced meme faces and internets sayings. Just childish spammers.

I'd show some real trolls but linking to other forums is probably bannable.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Congrats don't be so hard on everyone.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm still perplexed as to why people think magic hamster and konari are trolls...

Hamster just writes in lolcats endlessly, Konari just spammed those forced meme faces and internets sayings. Just childish spammers.

Isn't that.....worse then being a trollmod? Could be right tho
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options

D:
    tis not lolcat speak
    :<
    b:surrender
    it be a hamster thing.
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    squab wrote: »
    **removed**
    Ha. That was a quick removal. Writing something like that in a thread being pretty much constantly watched by a mod wasn't the smartest thing to do.

And it isn't lolcat speak, its lolhamsta speak.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Luls I was wondering how long that one would take.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Luls I was wondering how long that one would take.
    I was surprised I even managed to read it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    **removed**