no skill 'Pet Taming' ??

szametu
szametu Posts: 10 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Venomancer
Hello & welcome. i'm playing the veno char and wright now i have 11 lvl. but there is something, that is bother me. i saw there is posible ble for me to catch some pet's, after i have 7 lvl. but this i have saw here on pwi forum too late for me ?

the reason why i'm posting here, it's coz there is no skill @ veno skill trainer. i'm a spiritual cultivation now and i have all possible skills for me. but there is no skill as 'Pet Taming' .... can i ask why ?

or is there something i need to do, to get this skill ? i check @ pet trainer, in section about pets -> taming. he told me what it is ... but where i can get this skill ?

thx for an answer here.
Post edited by szametu on

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Check your quests. Either the pet or venomancer trainer in Lost City gives you one to learn it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • szametu
    edited April 2010
    thwew is nothing in my quest bok ;/ ... veno skill master dont have a quest for me. and the pet trainer have only quest 'pet bag' .... get back for him a cage or some hay. and that is it
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    There's an option, something like "tame pet", where you learn pet skills like pet heal, pet revive, and tame. It's at the Pet Skill trainer, not at the Venomancer trainer.

Edit: Looks like it was renamed recently to "Learn Pet Related Skills".
  • szametu
    edited April 2010
    there is not. that is why i'm posting here.
    edited April 2010
    Yep, there is, I'm in COTL and just verified it.
  • szametu
    edited April 2010
    i'm looking @ my skill tree and there it is. but when i'm goint go ask my skill trainer about it, there is nothing like this skill to learn ;/
    edited April 2010
    Once again, it is not at the venomancer skill trainer. It's at the Pet Skill trainer. In COTL that is right next to the venomancer trainer. My last attempt. b:surrender
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    go to the pet trainer. not venomancer trainer. but the person next to her. u'll have to click tame pet or learn pet skills or something like that. that's where u will learn your heal, revive and tame pet skills. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • szametu
    edited April 2010
    and i'm going to that npc. and there is not there. i'm using a quest information from here.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You have to finish the Sacred Beast quest (which becomes available at level 7) and have the skill book that is the award for it in your inventory before Tame Pet skill becomes available at the pet skill trainer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • szametu
    edited April 2010
    can we close it ? as i said before. i'm USING a quest topic from here. and yes i have made this *** quest and no. there IS NO BLOODY skill. what more u want me to tell u ?

close it. @ this point i think i need to recreate my veno or make a new one
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    So if you finished the quest, what did you do with the skill book? NPC it? If so, try buying it from the book merchant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Ok.
    After you have done the whole 'sacred beast' chain (killed some rhinodrake, harvested some flowers, watched the shiny shiny stag), have an inventory slot free, return to the pet manager and choose 'pet related skills' and tame pet is there. (Oh, check you have enough coin and spirit as normal for learning skills, of course)

If you have done all of that and still can't learn the skill ticket it.
  • andypandy116
    andypandy116 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Erm yeah i'm a lvl 17 veno and i didnt do the quest to get the tame beast skill and i cant lean it at any npc and the book merchant isnt selling it he just says there is much that is writing etc etc what do i do? :S
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Go to the pet skill trainer (the one in Lost, not Wellspring or wherever you're currently questing) and get the Sacred Beast quest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • andypandy116
    andypandy116 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Yeah i have tried that but it still isn't coming up :/
  • Zirrilla - Heavens Tear
    Zirrilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Go to the pet skill trainer and select learn pet skills...it will be in there. It's not a quest, it's in her learn pet skill menu
    BeccaD-7x venomancer~inactiveb:surrender
    Zirrilla-6x psychic~semiactiveb:cute