Game Is Dead Boys :d
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by DerBoese - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I stop reading since [Duel starts]...
    nah jk, but seriously, even for a duel, have you ever consider the archer start off with wing of grace? and how about abosolute domain, spark eruption?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DerBoese - Dreamweaver
    DerBoese - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Game Is Dead!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Wing of Grace:
    Cast 3.0 seconds
    Focus all of your energy to become immune to all
    effects that reduce movement speed, reduce all damage
    taken by 30%, and increase speed by 30%. Lasts 15 seconds.
    Immune to all damage while casting.
    Well absolut domain is a Genie skills most duels ive done dosnt used them ...
    If there is a rule in duel, is maybe not to use apoth, hp pot and hp regen genie skill.
    Wings of Grace u become immune to all effects that reduce movement speed make you dmg taken lower of 30 %. if if they use that agains a psy they get a bunch of dmg
    That mean they Immune to damage 3 sec, reduce incoming damage for 30%, and increase speed by 30%, also immune to stun and paralyze for 15s, not the other way around. Get your fact straight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DerBoese - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Game Is Dead!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    oh c'mon, as I say, is immune to damage for 3s, then reduce incoming damage by 30% and immune to stun, sleep, paralyze for 15s, you think you can pull something off w/o stun as an opener =))

The fact that you don't understand the skill description show how pro you are, no further comment :))

You can try psychic will for 8s, combo with soulburn, and nuke their **** but damage reduction by 30%, a triple spark in waiting and an AD yet to be used, I say you won't pull that off. And this is just a duel /:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DerBoese - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    game is dead
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BrutalBarb - Dreamweaver
    BrutalBarb - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well i just used this on my psy against some archers is working fine for me iam lvl 81 psy i ripped those 87-90 archer off ... thx for the combob:kiss
  • SurferGirl - Dreamweaver
    SurferGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Hi i made lot of Pvps(Duels) the last time against meele builds and i found a Combo out you can say you will win 80% with this combo against archer at the Blademasters differs if they use immun to stun

First. Archer Combo
    Duel Starts
    use
    1. Soul of Stun activate with 15k soulforce it adds again a 3 sec stun
    2. lvl10 Earth Vector makes the target stuns for 6sec compares to archer stun we cast it faster;)
    2. You got time for cast 2 skills i use Landslide or Aqua impact/Spirit blast before the stun time goes down
    3. Activate you Psychic will and right after it you Soulburn i got twice on lvl 10 so 8sec immun to physical dmg and soulburn 8 sec reflect when the target attacks
    4. make sure you cast the Soulburn while you in Psychi Will skill! i normaly cast Psychic will and one sec later the Soulburn

For the BM
    1. Activate Soul of Stun or Soul of Retalation differs if the bm use Immun to Stun
    2.Use you Psychic will as first to get immune to phys dmg try to cast right after it the Soulburn!(if the bm dosnt used immun to stun u also start with Earth Vector and keep the same like from archer combo)
    3.You can use Glacial Shards for make him Freeze at this time if you got low hp run away and keep hitting him from distance this give him mostly the rest!

What did you think is this good combo in duel or not ?
    well try it out. of course u have to do it much times for getting the rythm of the time between stun ends and activate other skills.
    this stuff wont work on good bm /archer archer can use anti stun buff so u wont stun him he can just stop attking when u soul burn him he can just run out of ur range when u use psy will

and bm just need to wait till ur psy will is off and then stun and kill u
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    In pk, I simply pop pots and stuff, for duel, I just don't bother. There are no sure win way to handle a competent player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DerBoese - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    this stuff wont work on good bm /archer archer can use anti stun buff so u wont stun him he can just stop attking when u soul burn him he can just run out of ur range when u use psy will

and bm just need to wait till ur psy will is off and then stun and kill u

Hmmm i only duel 85-100+ maybe they was noobs true :) run out of my range when i use psy will
    ok when the Bms run away they also cant attack me and the range of my skills 28,5m so i even can hit him if he runs away

Well this is just a combo contains this skills it differ on the archer and bm i first have to look what they use in the duel after it i can change the skills order but mostly its always the same
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hanfknolle
    hanfknolle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Thanks it works well i just had to change sometimes the order of skills but at all it works very good "humps upb:victory"

When iam duel a Cleric iam use like the same i Stun attack Soulburn

and to the other when the bm or archer is run away u can also use Holypath of the genie
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Hmmm i only duel 85-100+ maybe they was noobs true :) run out of my range when i use psy will
    ok when the Bms run away they also cant attack me and the range of my skills 28,5m so i even can hit him if he runs away

Well this is just a combo contains this skills it differ on the archer and bm i first have to look what they use in the duel after it i can change the skills order but mostly its always the same

psy will does not stop roar

6 seconds at 10 meters a second = 60 meters

the bm's your fighting are either idiots or are idiots

or better yet since roar is 6 seconds and will is 8

1....2....bolshi....snunlocktodeath

bad tips are bad
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • SurferGirl - Dreamweaver
    SurferGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited April 2010

I meant the archer run away not the bm and the archer range is about 33-30 met he wait till ur psy will soul burn is off come back and easly kill u since the deff lvl reduced all teh bm gotta do is use the roar skill to stun u for 6 sec which is almost full psy will durtion
  • Selador - Heavens Tear
    Selador - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    That combo would be hard to pull off against a BM who knows how to use the Stun - Seal - Stun combo b:chuckle. But I agree it would work on most BM's.
  • DerBoese - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    game is dead
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DerBoese - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Game Is Dead
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    For those that don't speak DerBoesian, "game is dead" roughly translates to our English sentence "I'm a fail at my class so I'm going to find another game to play where I don't suck as hard."