Weapon class switching can it be possible?

Options
Runemine - Dreamweaver
Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Blademaster
Well im a Axe/Pole BM Level 66 and wanna know if at all possible become a Axe/Sword BM or even Axe/Pole/Sword

My stats after everything are i think

Vit 91
Str 202
Dex 73
Mag 8 Oh please do not say anything was new tired and leave at that lol

i know for level 70 Pole 77 dex needed so 4 level get 4 dex easy but can i over next id say 10 levels become able use swords my level?

(I think this only smart question i have EVER asked on the forums)
101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
86 Assassin(Solo king)
76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
67 Barb(Buff baby)
61 Wizard(King Aoe)
37 Mystic(Fun project)
Post edited by Runemine - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well im a Axe/Pole BM Level 66 and wanna know if at all possible become a Axe/Sword BM or even Axe/Pole/Sword

All the BM paths don't require you to "change class" You only need the required str/dex to equip all 4 weapon types.

Pro magic BMs b:victory you can re-stat your points if you're bothered by it, lol
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ya i would call changing from as deep im in cause i need a ton dex my new fac im in leader told me i should reset vit and put dex if want be Axe/Fist BM or do it to str and put dex for fist BM what ya think
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

My stats after everything are i think

Vit 91
    Str 202
    Dex 73

i know for level 70 Pole 77 dex needed so 4 level get 4 dex easy but can i over next id say 10 levels become able use swords my level?

(I think this only smart question i have EVER asked on the forums)

you can switch weapons, you can put weapons or any items on your skill bars for quick switchingb:victory
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you can switch weapons, you can put weapons or any items on your skill bars for quick switchingb:victory

rofl not at all what talking about but very good to know i thought it might be able to
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • daikaz
    daikaz Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I would say do not try to do too much at once, 3 weapons is a bit too ambitious for a lvl 6x since you probably won't even have enough spirit to afford the masteries, which are vital for a weapon to be useful

If you are axe/sword, then you're automatically axe/pole/sword, at least in terms of being able to equip the weapons, since poles don't require as much str as axes, nor as much dex as swords, they're somewhere in the middle so if you can equip axes and swords, you can equip poles

About fists, i would say hold it a little on those, they have REALLY high dex requirements, and they're more like an endgame weapon, also the insane damage output might sometimes get you unwanted aggro xD, i suggest you to start branching to fists about lvl 75-78, also as mentioned above, get a reset note! they're not THAT expensive (about 1m or less for a basic one) and can get you more stat points to spend where you need them now, i would suggest a basic reset all to get rid of that unwanted mag, or wait till you need a larger boost and use an intermediate reset-all one, advanced notes are only used when you REALLY messed up your build or when you're trying a crazy build to see how it works, you seem to just need a lil tweak, nothing else
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    daikaz wrote: »
    I would say do not try to do too much at once, 3 weapons is a bit too ambitious for a lvl 6x since you probably won't even have enough spirit to afford the masteries, which are vital for a weapon to be useful

If you are axe/sword, then you're automatically axe/pole/sword, at least in terms of being able to equip the weapons, since poles don't require as much str as axes, nor as much dex as swords, they're somewhere in the middle so if you can equip axes and swords, you can equip poles

About fists, i would say hold it a little on those, they have REALLY high dex requirements, and they're more like an endgame weapon, also the insane damage output might sometimes get you unwanted aggro xD, i suggest you to start branching to fists about lvl 75-78, also as mentioned above, get a reset note! they're not THAT expensive (about 1m or less for a basic one) and can get you more stat points to spend where you need them now, i would suggest a basic reset all to get rid of that unwanted mag, or wait till you need a larger boost and use an intermediate reset-all one, advanced notes are only used when you REALLY messed up your build or when you're trying a crazy build to see how it works, you seem to just need a lil tweak, nothing else

k got it and lol 1mil not even close afford i have had at MAX 300k at one time im bloody poor so im doing daily surveys till i get enough gold that only thing can do

now just trying decide take vit or str off and put into dex dunno might actually stick with axes till level 70s not sure but ill build my TT60 Pole and Fist now anyway
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)