Why do Clerics think they're so important!?

13»

Comments

• Miisa - Raging Tide
    Miisa - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You should res anyone you come across without question because that's what you're for. Do your Job! Everybody else does.

job? we get PAID for that? wow...i think i've been missing out. b:cute
  • buzbuzard
    buzbuzard Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Did you ever try asking nicely for a buff? On another note your probably the type of barb that will leave squad when everyone is getting jacked by mobs.
  • Brutu - Heavens Tear
    Brutu - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lets get one thing straight before you clerics have to face my wrath. YOU GUYS AREN'T IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO ACT LIKE YOU ARE KINGS. You should provide buffs whenever or wherever somebody asks you.

Who cares if you have charms I have charms too, but when they run out guess what...I buy MORE DUHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! You should res anyone you come across without question because that's what you're for. Do your Job! Everybody else does.
    Do you run around sanctuary giving out free tanking sessions and barb buffs? If not then quit saying they need to do anything because they do not.
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Do you run around sanctuary giving out free tanking sessions and barb buffs? If not then quit saying they need to do anything because they do not.
    good point. countless times I had to tank bh69 without barb buffs because no barb would buff me, not even when asking near bounty hunter. actually I think I got buffs only once so far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • DivineRoar - Archosaur
    DivineRoar - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    LOL @ troll.

As a cleric, I control your life and death. I don't need a barb to tank stuffs for me; other classes can tank virtually anything I need. Would other classes be able to do what a cleric can do? I don't think so.

Enjoy your trip back to town, because you aren't getting any cleric support with that kind of attitude.

i dont care if you are pissed off or not since the guy is clearly a troll but saying that other classes can tank virtually anything is really stupid thing to do for someone at your level i want to see how tt 3-1 and 3-2 goes without a barb as tank b:chuckle even if u have a venos with herc it will take forever with all the DDs watching their damage so they wont get aggro and would love to see a fc or delta run with no barb .
    with that being said every class is needed in this game .i expect clerics to buff me if im in squad with them and hate it when they keep me waiting that i have to ask them to buff .i dont wait for people to tell me to tank the bh and get the squad moving i did some nice and
    smooth runs with some nice clerics and i met a few ***** to if im not squaded with a cleric i dont expect him to buff me sure i would ask but if he didnt answer or didnt want to he doesnt have to .
    as for pvp wise lets be honest if both have decent gear the barb will win no matter what i can name a few barbs with over 30 k hp good luck getting pass their charm and once a barb turtle any other class no matter what runs away if u stayed u will die its this simpleb:pleased
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well obviously you're not afk when your running around arch on foot. Just do ur job and give bufffs...
    if i find u PKing when u grow up, ima constantly buff u............. with my lowbie cleric all lv1 skills
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Domiducus - Dreamweaver
    Domiducus - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I've seen so many posts dedicated to one ignorant person smearing another race or class because of one or two members. There was one I saw with some Veno complaining about cleric buffs. When I was in the Navy the Marines had the utmost respect for the Navy Hospital Corpsmen that served with them, regardless of past hostility. Complaints like this show such a lack of maturity. I'm sorry if you got burned by a Cleric once or twice, but on one side we've got people complaining that we buff too much and the other we don't buff when it's demanded. An MMORPG is a society with it's own inhabitants and economy. This difference is, if you don't like it, you can walk away.

It's a game, people are just having a good time. Some people have a good time less cohesively than others though. Just like any situation where a large portion of people are put in a situation with each other. The long-winded message is, Don't Troll. You're not going to get anything positive out of it. This is the same thing as standing in a crowded mall and yelling "Hey, everyone with a college education here is a tool." If you have some real gall you'll PM the person that offended you and confront them directly. If they don't PM back then you were right and are clearly the better person.
    "No, it's cool. I can heal 3 BM's by myself"
  • Domiducus - Dreamweaver
    Domiducus - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    job? we get PAID for that? wow...i think i've been missing out. b:cute

Ya know...I'll burn thought mana pots or a charm like crazy and wind up with the crappiest boss drops 90% of the time, lol. I have some cool tanks though that share their drops. I would fly across the map to buff them anytime.
    "No, it's cool. I can heal 3 BM's by myself"
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Originally Posted by _BLANKA_ - Sanctuary View Post
    You should res anyone you come across without question because that's what you're for. Do your Job! Everybody else does.
    When we are out grinding do you ever stop to help us No I don't think so to much of waste of your time see same for us.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • StreamElf - Sanctuary
    StreamElf - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lets get one thing straight before you clerics have to face my wrath. YOU GUYS AREN'T IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO ACT LIKE YOU ARE KINGS. You should provide buffs whenever or wherever somebody asks you.

Who cares if you have charms I have charms too, but when they run out guess what...I buy MORE DUHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! You should res anyone you come across without question because that's what you're for. Do your Job! Everybody else does.

*barks and wags tail*

First of all, we're not dogs nor slaves. Show some respect to other people.
    Second, Most of the time barbs complain about their high repair costs. So why can't we complain about charm/pot costs?
    Third, *points at the first thing i said*, we may be healers, but behind every healer is a real person. You should show respect to everyone in the game (besides jerks or trolls, which obviously you are.)
    8x Cleric (Sanctuary)
    6x Veno (Sanctuary)
    5x Assasin (Harshlands)
    3x Archer (Sanctuary)
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited April 2010

I say WOW. lol Well Blanka I want barb buffs!!! GIVE IT TO ME NAO!!!!! IT'S UR JOB STOP THINKING UR A QUEEN and do ur job G'Z!! And yes I want you to come all the way HT and give me ur lvl 40 buffs cuz I NEEDS IT NAO!!!

Let's try and keep the flames down in here, please? All classes are important...

...but Wizards are the best.

b:pleased

LOL XD <3 Wizards b:victory
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited April 2010

LOL XD <3 Wizards b:victory

Wiz heal plsplsplsplspls b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • _BLANKA_ - Sanctuary
    _BLANKA_ - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    See this is why Clerics have such a bad rep on Sanctuary. You don't serve your puposes. Clerics don't need our buffs all they need to do is hide behind another class and leech, while obviously healing, buffing etc.

And FYI ppl I have a lvl 97 cleric so I know what I'm talking about. If you help us we help you, simple as that. Since we all know Clerics can't solo you guys better watch your flames and QQs 'cos you might find yourselves being hated by your servers :D
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • Brutu - Heavens Tear
    Brutu - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    And FYI ppl I have a lvl 97 cleric so I know what I'm talking about. If you help us we help you, simple as that. Since we all know Clerics can't solo you guys better watch your flames and QQs 'cos you might find yourselves being hated by your servers :D
    Can't solo? Are you serious? Because if so that means all casting classes can't solo as clerics really don't lack in damage and have a self heal.

You say our buffs can't help? Well when soloing more hp=helps everybody... But yet you didn't answer my question; do you run around sanctuary tanking for every char that asks?

Also as far as them "leeching" from squads, when was the last time you tanked fb/bh 51/59/69/79/89 without a cleric?

Finally, I doubt you have a level 97 cleric because otherwise you would be posting with that char instead of this one.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Sure you do read my sig post your cleric as you don't understand the first thing about playing cleric.It is our jop to buff like heck it is and revive that is optional sure for 10 res scrolls hop on an alt alt give them to me.We are the third best soloers in the game after Venos and BMs.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Vienna - Dreamweaver
    Vienna - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Blanka you should really play as some other class, i have no idea how you are a tank if you hate clerics. As a cleric i like barbarians in a pt at most because then i don't need to ''worry'' who will be the next with the agro and to be honest they are easy to heal b:chuckle
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    he doesn't have a 97 cleric. it's obvious. fail troll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Charoness - Heavens Tear
    Charoness - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    TL;DR

Clerics =/= buff dispensers

and we are important cos we ensure sq survivability

nuff said.
    Well obviously you're not afk when your running around arch on foot. Just do ur job and give bufffs...

Clerics =/= Buff dispensing machines

We dont come with a coin slot where you can just pop in a quarter and select your choice of buff. We're not your slaves. And job? Pssh last time I checked I dont get paid for cleric'ing in an instance.. Coin drops you say? Oh so 50 x $30-50 coin drops, measly NPC worthy gear and sparse DQ drops are SUPPOSED to cover my tele costs (cause sq is impatient), genie food (Holy Path cos again sq is impatient) and MP cost? Plus the time I spend farming to get apoth pills for sparks and regen orbs?

All I could ask for really is a simple "Hi, can you buff me please?" and a "Thank you" after. Not a "buff me pls", or "cleric heal" or "rez plz" or the ever so lazy "buff". And come on! I'm sure YOU dont squad EVERY person in arch and buff them.. Amirightamiright? If you dont then just do ur job and give bufffs... :)

We're not important enough?

ROFLMAO!!!!! omfg that just made my day..

Let's see.. Try tanking pole (I'm sure you're well acquainted with him since you DO have a level 97 cleric :) ) and let's see if you come out alive. Try going to FF w.o a cleric and see how many times you DONT party wipe at a boss. Try tanking a WB w.o clerics and see how much the bosses enjoy mopping the floor with your ****. Try a 2-3 and see how much Belial enjoys laughing at you.

Video recordings would be nice. Please and thank you. :)

And about the charms; okay, personally, I dont charge Zen so all my coins are from TTs, quests, grinding, etc. i.e. all from IG. So yes, charms for me cost a lot. So do pots and at 8x, the lv60 NPC ones just don't cut it anymore. And the amount of pots you get while grinding is just laughable..

And no dear sir.. We are NOT made for simply ressing and buffing. OMG we CAN actually kill mobs by OURSELVES! AMAZING!!! T_T

And everyone else does their jobs? Then why the ** do I always see "Squad looking for -insert class here- for -insert instance here-" being spammed on WC all the frggin time? Seems like clerics arent the only ones "not doing their job" hmm? :)
    See this is why Clerics have such a bad rep on Sanctuary. You don't serve your puposes. Clerics don't need our buffs all they need to do is hide behind another class and leech, while obviously healing, buffing etc.

Oh so now you're narrowing it down to your server huh? Too much hate giving the poor furball a tummy ache? Awws... :(

Do you have any idea how nice it is to get the archer speed buff? And the barb HP buff? And the BM pdef buff? And the wizzie water attack? And the veno bramble when clerics are out solo'ing phys mobs? Oh silly me.. OFC you do!! You have a 97 cleric I almost forgot... :)

Clerics cant solo anything... Huh so all the way to 97 you've had help with every single one of your quests? :o Oh the poor souls who had to endure you.. May their souls rest in peace... :(

Oh and to answer your question (Why do clerics think they're so important)

Cause we are ******mit!

kthxbai b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Dude go read a book...

clerics are real people too you know, not some sick slaves to you kid infested mind

as solomon has said he dosent own anything neer 97, let alone a cleric so i doubt he even knows what plume shot is
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    See this is why Clerics have such a bad rep on Sanctuary.
    You probably have the worst out of them right now.

And FYI ppl I have a lvl 97 cleric so I know what I'm talking about.

*8 pages of people disagreeing with you* ...yeah you know what you're talking about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DivineRoar - Archosaur
    DivineRoar - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i cant believe this topic didnt get locked yet .you will see bad people from every class barbs,clerics,bms....etc the worst i met is noop clerics who act like we should listen to them or they will leave squadb:angry.pro clerics are my best friends though since i dont worry about my hp at all with them around b:thanks.any class can solo quests and mini bosses as long as you know how to use it .
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    /inb4lock

I believe that OP has the approximate IQ of a 5 year old.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I'm surprised hardly anyone's brought up the subject of DDing and debuffing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • thunde88
    thunde88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    When i was on my wizard lvl 20 i ask one cleric "buff me plz" he then say i need to pay him 50k for it :/

I always buff people that ask nice for buff's on my cleric.

Another thing i dont like is when people say what you shall do. If im lvl 60 a lvl 50 barb dont need to say how i shall heal :/
  • StreamElf - Sanctuary
    StreamElf - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Ohh.. so that's why i just soloed two bosses i needed for my quests o.o I should've asked for help, because i shouldn't be able to solo them.

Come on. If you have a lvl 97 cleric (which i strongly doubt) than you should know that we can solo pretty much mobs and bosses. Okay, there are some out there that we can't solo, but that goes for all classes. Go attack a wb and let's see if you can solo it. Or go solo gargantakong king, I mean, you're a barb with a large hp pool that has to tank. That's their job isn't it? Who cares if that worldboss is 110 lvls higher than you? You should be able to tank it, cuz you're a barb and they're sooooo awesome that they can tank every single thing.
    8x Cleric (Sanctuary)
    6x Veno (Sanctuary)
    5x Assasin (Harshlands)
    3x Archer (Sanctuary)
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Wiz heal plsplsplsplspls b:cry

*channels Wiz heal for Sky* might take a while sweets b:chuckle
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I said stop the flamin' a while back guys...now I gotta cast Gush and Force of Will to settle all of this. Sorries.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
This discussion has been closed.