edited April 2010
    ..I spy Kantorekb:mischievous

large_9643y6xkyawn-1.jpg

Wrong not Chicken! Chicken crys ALL the time! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Atherous - Sanctuary
    Atherous - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    okay i ask 4 forgivness in advance if this is the wrong thread 2 ask this, but i figure im campin here..... GM's r camping here.... server is down y the $%^ not b:laugh

alrighty so few months ago i made a thread when the server was down that read.....

Title: Nom Nom

Body: Do You agree?

that was it.... and i got banned from the forums 4 a week for "trolling".....

so just curious y i got banned cause the rule reads as follows "7. No trolling, or flaming.
    Any form of personal insult will not be tolerated. General rule of thumb: if you think that what you are about to post is insulting, don't post it."

correct me if im wrong, but "nom nom" is not offensive in any shape or form..... so um ya why the ban?
    So what if we have bad HP, we're Chuck Norris in the damage department!!!!! b:pleased

If your going into an fb and the Barb screams "LEEROY JENKINS" as he runs into the cave, leave the party. It's only going to get worse from then on.b:shocked

Nef is all but a memory. Pwi may once again sleep peacefullyb:pleased
  • Bulldowzah - Dreamweaver
    Bulldowzah - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited April 2010

large_9643y6xkyawn-1.jpg

camel toe b:spit
    9x Barb
    6x Seeker
    6x BM
    6xCleric
    [SIGPIC]http://i38.tinypic.com/nco6ts.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Bellatriix - Archosaur
    Bellatriix - Archosaur Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2010

large_9643y6xkyawn-1.jpg

I see a camel-t... b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I got a ss of acu and bella spawning.."
  • OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Does anyone know if the new fash is going to be dyable? Sorry if this was already asked but 50+ pages takes a long time to read thru.
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    They are called frost walk on the (my) en version and I have been there many times. Believe me I know and u can make bolus for speed as well which are good to have if you do fb89 or 99 in success mode. not sure what it is called on this version cuz things are named different but same thing.

And there is also the holy path skill on your genie. I find that and cloud eruption VERY useful in keeping up with veno's who don't send sparks and squads what won't wait.

But that still has nothing to do with mp charms vs herb yuanxiaos. still, we will agree to disagree and drop the subject.
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • Bulldowzah - Dreamweaver
    Bulldowzah - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I see a camel-t... b:shutup

bwuhahaha i was first >:)
    9x Barb
    6x Seeker
    6x BM
    6xCleric
    [SIGPIC]http://i38.tinypic.com/nco6ts.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • KmC_bOi - Heavens Tear
    KmC_bOi - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:angry SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO PUT MY SIG UP xD
    RIP Enrage, No One Will Miss You <3b:victory
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    okay i ask 4 forgivness in advance if this is the wrong thread 2 ask this, but i figure im campin here..... GM's r camping here.... server is down y the $%^ not b:laugh

alrighty so few months ago i made a thread when the server was down that read.....

so just curious y i got banned cause the rule reads as follows "7. No trolling, or flaming.
    Any form of personal insult will not be tolerated. General rule of thumb: if you think that what you are about to post is insulting, don't post it."

correct me if im wrong, but "nom nom" is not offensive in any shape or form..... so um ya why the ban?

Please send a ticket to Customer Support as your issue is not discussed over the forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Does anyone know if the new fash is going to be dyable? Sorry if this was already asked but 50+ pages takes a long time to read thru.

So far the rumor is that its dyable. Not sure if there's truth to that though
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Dude if you got banned for it for a whole week before, why on earth would you repost the same thing?..... wow!!! I don't see it as a personal insult but I'm not one that makes the rules.
  • MedAlert - Raging Tide
    MedAlert - Raging Tide Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    And there is also the holy path skill on your genie. I find that and cloud eruption VERY useful in keeping up with veno's who don't send sparks and squads what won't wait.

But that still has nothing to do with mp charms vs herb yuanxiaos. still, we will agree to disagree and drop the subject.

I'm just saying pure mag cleric...better to be safe then sorry later lol

Using all is a good thing b:chuckle
  • Opre - Heavens Tear
    Opre - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:angry SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO PUT MY SIG UP xD

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=editsignature go here
    8X Venomancer - Oprescu
    8X Archer - lFlashSteps
    4X Barbarian - Opre
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh

[SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1469331006&dateline=1271227344[/SIGPIC]
  • Atherous - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Please send a ticket to Customer Support as your issue is not discussed over the forum.

meh no biggy was only a week ban, sorry 2 disrupt the cosmic flow of the threadb:surrender cant hurt 2 ask..... do the almighty GM's forgive me?b:cry
    So what if we have bad HP, we're Chuck Norris in the damage department!!!!! b:pleased

If your going into an fb and the Barb screams "LEEROY JENKINS" as he runs into the cave, leave the party. It's only going to get worse from then on.b:shocked

• KmC_bOi - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
  • lost0716
    lost0716 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    well since we need a new subject to liven things up a bit...anyone else see the new Iron Man 2 trailer on TV tonight? b:bye
  • MedAlert - Raging Tide
    MedAlert - Raging Tide Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Nope the kids rule the tv here lol

I listen to preschool stuff 24/7 but my 3 yr old can read so its all good b:laugh
  • Opre - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    lost0716 wrote: »
    well since we need a new subject to liven things up a bit...anyone else see the new Iron Man 2 trailer on TV tonight? b:bye

U Didn't See Anything !!!!
    8X Venomancer - Oprescu
    8X Archer - lFlashSteps
    4X Barbarian - Opre

[SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1469331006&dateline=1271227344[/SIGPIC]
  • KmC_bOi - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Yay xDb:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    So far the rumor is that its dyable. Not sure if there's truth to that though

"This set shows off a rich pearl-white as its base color, accented by gold and red accesories and culminating in stunningly vibrant floral design."

alot of words to think about there rly ..

anyways night night everybody...

btw i think last weeks horns killed it for any Mod patch teasing tonight. xP
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Bellatriix - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Servers are up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• KmC_bOi - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    when is server back up?
  • ShadesGlory - Heavens Tear
    ShadesGlory - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I hate waiting 2 hours for the game update, yes i saw the iron man 2 trailer, it looks awesome.
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I want to PWI. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Opre - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Yay xDb:victoryb:victoryb:victory

lol it didn't work maybe the Mods banned u from using sigs lolb:laugh

my bad lol
    8X Venomancer - Oprescu
    8X Archer - lFlashSteps
    4X Barbarian - Opre

• Atherous - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010

TV?!?! what is this TV you speak of???? wait a second i think i remember something about a prehistoric device called a TV..... but i figured those things died out with the bigbang and the invention of DSLb:surrender

• Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It's back up go at it PWIers!!!
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    "This set shows off a rich pearl-white as its base color, accented by gold and red accesories and culminating in stunningly vibrant floral design."

alot of words to think about there rly ..

anyways night night everybody...

btw i think last weeks horns killed it for any Mod patch teasing tonight. xP

Someone from the east coast servers said they logged in to see it and it was dyable.... just referencing their words ^^;;;
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bellatriix - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Is it bad that I'm online atm? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited April 2010

(Click to see all of it)

1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]