Demon IH

2»

Comments

• Raviste - Heavens Tear
    Raviste - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Sage SG only gives mana to caster, so I guess her point is that she can afk heal macro and regain MP at the same time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Sage SG only gives mana to caster, so I guess her point is that she can afk heal macro and regain MP at the same time.

Now this makes sense to me. Thanks for clarifying it. :D
    Does the demon's celestial seal works the same way or it actually gives mana to the target?
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raviste - Heavens Tear
    Raviste - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Demon celestial will give mana to target.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • Nexdonum - Lost City
    Nexdonum - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    60 mana per cast is not still big enough of a difference to matter.

I was just mentioning that to point out to nasume that Demon isn't anymore of a mana drain than Sage is, and is in fact, less so (sure 60 mp isn't much, but 60 mp is 60 mp ;) ).

Being too lazy to take a second to target yourself to cast a skill, then re-target the tank/person getting hit, is fail.

*Not directed at you Raviste, just quoting you to make a point*

Anyone who relies on heal macros for the majority of the time is a fail Cleric, no matter the level. A Cleric should, IMO, be able and ready to adjust to differing situations, and if you are afk on a heal macro, you will fail in that regard. I'll admit, it'd be nice to be able to set up a macro to heal and gain mp back, but if you are intelligent, you can do the same thing with Demon.

I myself only macro when I know the tank (be it a barb, bm, etc) will hold aggro, otherwise I'm ready to click on other members' icons to target them and heal them if necessary. It doesn't take long to do the same and target yourself to cast Demon CGS to regain the same mp back, nullifying the cost of an IH cast.

Also, I like the fact that I can give 900 mana to anyone who needs it, while using Demon CGS. With Sage SG, you only receive the mana, not those you target.
    We have two ears and one tongue so that we would listen more and talk less. - Diogenes

It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them. - Pierre Beaumarchais

You cannot reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into. - Unknown
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I thought it was HP not MP if referring to Celestial Guardian Seal this being Sage.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Nexdonum - Lost City
    Nexdonum - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I thought it was HP not MP if referring to Celestial Guardian Seal this being Sage.

Yes, Sage CGS recovers 1200 HP over 15 seconds. But she said Sage SG (Spirit's Gift), which recovers 900 mp over 15 seconds, just as Demon CGS recovers 900 mp over 15 seconds.
    We have two ears and one tongue so that we would listen more and talk less. - Diogenes

It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them. - Pierre Beaumarchais

You cannot reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into. - Unknown
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i huggles all cleric with demon Ironheart...
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Miisa - Raging Tide
    Miisa - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    oooh! i just thought of a good question about demon IH.

does the mp recovery on demon IH "overwrite" apothecary powders the same way celestial guardians seal does? i don't see why it would, but then again...don't want to assume anything. b:chuckle
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I doubt it as it is not a buff well sort of but not considered.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Judging from logic and no QQ threads, they don't overwrite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric