Bank,Mail,char home

Super_Ben - Dreamweaver
Super_Ben - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Suggestion Box
id like to make a suggestion to pwi,for the title ill go in that order i think they should make the bank able to section it off into player set up tabs to hold stuff,now to the mail i think they should make you able to send mail player to player for free,for like its hard to get stuff to people when they are offline other then that the same in that subject and char home i mean like when you sign in you have a home screen it should be able to move one toon to the top or be able to move them and also show more information to the user ex. if you have mail and ur faction list and friends list showing who is online and things

comment away i was just saying for pwib:thanks
Post edited by Super_Ben - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I agree, it would be nice to be able to set up tabs for certain things within our banks. It would make things much more organized and instead of spending 5 minutes looking for an item you can just go to the tab it would be in, look for a few seconds and put it in your inventory.

The mail is fine as it is, 500 coins is a small fee and won't exactly break the bank. Though it would be nice if it didn't take an entire hour for mail with items in it to arrive, I wouldn't mind if that was shortened to 30 minutes.

Hmm... I like the idea about being able to arrange your characters in an order you choose, instead of the order they were made. I really dislike how mine are arranged and want to change it. I'm pretty sure a lot of people will agree with you on this, these are good ideas. (Except for the mail, it's not a major enough issue that it needs to be changed.)
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    tabs will definately help no price on mail would be nice but isnt necessary arranging my chars would be nice but isnt tht important all nice ideas but imo tab one is the bestb:victory
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The mail is fine as it is, 500 coins is a small fee and won't exactly break the bank. Though it would be nice if it didn't take an entire hour for mail with items in them to arrive, I wouldn't mind if that was shortened to 30 minutes.
    I would like the option of instant mail - I mean, what is the real purpose of making me wait to get something on an alt? I can transfer it in seconds via a friend anyway, but I tend to prefer not bugging people for things like that. That or the very fun drop, swap and pick up technique which is only fun if you don't crash.

How about instant mail for 1000 coins? b:cute
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    price shouldnt change it should just be instant
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    you should be able to send more then one item (of the same of course) at the same time. drives me nuts if i need to send two different herbs to someone or pots etc..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]