Spending Genie points

Kentroyven - Harshlands
Kentroyven - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I need some advice as for how to spend my Genie's attribute points. I am very uncertain about this. As I have discovered through research you level you lev your genie in a fashion to best compliment your charecter (duh) this more to find out how I can best compliment my charecter.

Info:
Genie lev: 12 Genie Type:Zeal (magic affinity) Str:5 Dex:5 Vit:5 MAG15 Points to spend:19 Lucky points8/10

Charecter Info:
Blademaster, lev 25 build that uses duel hammers/axes and poleaxe weapons (Highest strength some dex)

What should I do to best compliment my BM?
Post edited by Kentroyven - Harshlands on

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You should base your points on your genie's skills, rather than your character. They don't affect your character at all - just your genie.
    As for how to base them on your genie's skills... well, not that hard to figure out. Some skills get certain affects from str/dex (i.e. increased dmg, increased duration, etc.)
    So, check the bm forum and see what genie skills are best for bms. Then based on those skills, you'll be able to figure out what to do with your stat points. To be honest though, at your level genies probably shouldn't be much of a concern. It's hard to say whether the genie you have now will be the genie you have later on, so I wouldn't invest too much into getting skills for it. That, and you need all the sp you can get at lower levels. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc