Yakuza>Kami

Options

Comments

• harry17
    harry17 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    3.Kami loses land to Spectral and only Spectral. Yakuza were brave enough to attack Harvester(which was dying) and SG1.

I actually laughed at this. b:laugh

Try attacking spec/kami and see how different they are from the broken apart harvester and SG1.... Seriously Yakuza brave for attacking SG1. LOL
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yakuza gonna destroy all b:shocked
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • illestrealist
    illestrealist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's ok Yakuza. I fully understand why your ppl are acting up in this thread. A game-life of pure mediocrity, hiding, having what people allow you to have, never being able to amount to anything, can be very trying. It's ok. Continue singing your own praises. Someone has to do it.b:sad
    Good or bad, I will tell it like it is.
  • eldem
    eldem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If people are honestly falling for damienthorn's trolling then it mustn't require any effort to troll anymore.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    seriously what is yakuza doing?
    sitting on their pot of gold, hoping nobody will take it away as long as they stay still?b:kiss
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • damienthorn
    damienthorn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    seriously what is yakuza doing?
    sitting on their pot of gold, hoping nobody will take it away as long as they stay still?b:kiss

U mad? LOLUMAD? Yakuza gets free coin by the millionzzzzz for just sitting on our butts, drinking champagne, and watching lowly stooges fight amongst yourselves like the dogs you are! Don't cry please. After all we are the Organised crime syndicate of Lost city. Like in the real world too, there are bosses, and there are workers. Yakuza is lost city's boss.
    Now **** and get back to work!
    Better the devil you know, than the devil you don't.b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Bictor - Lost City
    Bictor - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    u Mad? Lolumad? Yakuza Gets Free Coin By The Millionzzzzz For Just Sitting On Our Butts, Drinking Champagne, And Watching Lowly Stooges Fight Amongst Yourselves Like The Dogs You Are! Don't Cry Please. After All We Are The Organised Crime Syndicate Of Lost City. Like In The Real World Too, There Are Bosses, And There Are Workers. Yakuza Is Lost City's Boss.
    Now **** And Get Back To Work!

I Rlly Mad
  • Nasume - Lost City
    Nasume - Lost City Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I Rlly Mad

b:angry me too i worked 20 mins of my life to get at least 2m while they just sit and got it for free.
  • BattleFairy - Lost City
    BattleFairy - Lost City Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    why in the world doesnt yakuza have salary that is just ridiculous lol

"oh yeah all this money is going to shards and gear"

my ****
    The Swarm is imminent...
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    why in the world doesnt yakuza have salary that is just ridiculous lol

"oh yeah all this money is going to shards and gear"

my ****

Why in the world are people who aren't in YaKuZa so confident they know how we run our faction? Do your research before posting next time.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Goad spec? Pfft. Not just spec. Any Yakuza could go up to any member from any of the noob 3, spit in their face and walk off. They wouldn't do nothing, cos their bosses are afraid to **** off yakuza in any way. Tell me this is not true? Each of the 3 noobs have at least one land touching a Yakuza land, so they scare. Anytime yakuza chooses a side, the other side is forked!
    The noob 3 scared of 1. If thats not pro, i don't know what is! Anyway, like stone said earlier, if u feel this is not so, come try take the land back! But we all know that aint happening, because like it or not, the above is 100% true. Now choke on that.

Excuse me now. I'm due for my daily massage. Dai doing my shoulders, Athran and Elayne for each of my feet.

holy jesus mary and joseph i laughed so hard at this post i literally cried. YaKuZa is the biggest carebear faction ever created by man. They rolled on the wrong server bunch of pve-ers in a pvp world. I have nothing against yakuza but good god lol they dont get attacked by any guild is stronger than them that's why they dont lose. The 3 bigs leave them alone cuz they don't do anything to **** them off. =_= Silly kids these days this thread amused me b:victory
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Susamajii will you guys in essnece just kill them already so they shut up b:victoryb:surrender
  • drjiggle
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Susamajii will you guys in essnece just kill them already so they shut up b:victoryb:surrender

There are few things more astonishing to me than the fact that this thread is still alive and still catching new idiots like you who can't figure out that it's trolls posting in it.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    drjiggle wrote: »
    There are few things more astonishing to me than the fact that this thread is still alive and still catching new idiots like you who can't figure out that it's trolls posting in it.

troll posts are still amusing
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    troll posts are still amusing

inorite
    who actually stood out in Yakuza?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • yashino
    edited April 2010
    Options
    squab wrote: »
    idk, StoneMsM was ex spectral lulz

i have absolutely no idea who that is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• yashino
    edited April 2010
    Options
    a REALLY bad mage.
    and then Yakuza's arsenal of LA past 90 mages
    xDarkedgex, SneakerPIMP, Anatah (left for spec, go figure) sabet, etc etc

or their PRO WR's
    Katan (oneshot when he was 9x and I was 8x :D)
    Conin failed to kill me when I was 7x :(
    ReckUrWorld, the pro archer with evasion adorns
    man, they're so much better than Kamisama.
    I mean Kamisamas mages, Haiz, the 8jun mage who knows his class similar to LLama, Shano, the Pro PVP/PVE EP, Their Pro WR's, Sezz, Dakaruch, and when Revert was playing.
    Midnight, beastly archer.

Idk, I think Kami should take a page out of Yakuzas Light armor past 90/channeling build
    Restat haiz la, lol

you forgot pharaoh, asiris, breathe, kristoph,
    and im not that good at pvp lol compared to many others
    but you can call me pro pve <3b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• Nasume - Lost City
    Nasume - Lost City Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:question so does yakuza give salary even without wars?
    if so im applying for yakuza b:thanks
  • yashino
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No, they give you 100k salary. lolz

wat?
    I can you pro pve?

+call .. missed it

b:shocked so the leader gives 100k to 199 people and keep the rest
    pro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• drjiggle
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No, they give you 100k salary. lolz

I know, right? And I also heard that Daikoku eats babies. The guy that told me knows someone whose brother used to be in CQ, so it must be true!

Know what I mean?
  • yashino
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I know, right? And I also heard that Daikoku eats babies. The guy that told me knows someone whose brother used to be in CQ, so it must be true!

Know what I mean?

someone told me that his brother's friend's cousin's relative's son's friend's brother's sister's relative was in CQ and Daikoku sometimes faking MIA to take Salary all to himself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• Churian - Lost City
    Churian - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

Know what I mean?

I thought that was Babyeater b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • action1080i
    action1080i Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    how about i go ahead and post then since im actually in YaKuZa.....

1. Why do we have to atk anyone? I talk to Elayne and Athran almost everyday and have no problems with either.

2. If i remember correctly the big war on the server was CQ (kami essence) Vs. Spec always has been. So why would we jump in? We werent involved at the beginning of the war why jump in at the middle or end?

3. And as regards to this post who gives a **** about a post on the forums. its a drop in a bucket.

4. Credit does go to damianthorn (if i spelled that right) cause his posts to make me laugh.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yashino wrote: »
    someone told me that his brother's friend's cousin's relative's son's friend's brother's sister's relative was in CQ and Daikoku sometimes faking MIA to take Salary all to himself.

no!
    thats what a pirate would do...but daikoku is an alien right?b:shocked
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • yashino
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Considering I have 2 Alts in yakuza, you guys are making me go broke

This post= LoL
    you're missing our point
    if you guys think you're so hardcore, bid on them, or cease posting once and for all.

jesus christ, I've seen photos of you guys.
    you guys are about as ugly as you are stupid.

b:cute pretty people do pretty job b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• drjiggle
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This post= LoL
    you're missing our point
    if you guys think you're so hardcore, bid on them, or cease posting once and for all.

No, you're missing the point. Who said we think we're so hardcore? You? damienthorne? The guy who started this thread? Find someone who isn't a troll, then we'll talk.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No, you're missing the point. Who said we think we're so hardcore? You? damienthorne? The guy who started this thread? Find someone who isn't a troll, then we'll talk.

<-- not a troll

Let's talk and have some tea b:cute

(going home....ta ta)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • damienthorn
    damienthorn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    We don't think we're hardcore, but we know all of you are soft though. Just **** and GTFO! All this time spent talking the talk and nobody willing to walk the walk. Just go on fighting amongt people of your own stature. Yakuza is above and beyond your reach. The sooner you accept this fact, the better your gaming experience will be. Don't make me repeat myself. Yakuza is the boss of lost city. Period!
    Better the devil you know, than the devil you don't.b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY is this thread still going?

b:shockedb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • brownflamer
    brownflamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY is this thread still going?

b:shockedb:surrender

LMAO b:laugh

My thoughts exactly
    PS......I'm half-joking b:mischievous