Investing in genies

MiHeexD - Archosaur
MiHeexD - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Wizard
As I am level 30 wizard, I cannot make up my mind whether to restart or not. What I have been doing is investing spirit in genies in order to have the least penalties possible, as well as performing some calculations to make sure that 10% exp rule (where the genie gets 10% exp of what I get) applies very well to my genie.

I have been trying to maximize efficiency of investing spirit into my genie so I do not have to worry about the penalties later. The problem with this is that I cannot get the skills I want to get, and I lag behind on my power to attack. I have trouble deciding whether I should restart and only raise my genie as I level without touching it until say... level 59 or just keep doing what I am doing.

The main debate I am having with myself is if the lack of spirit, or the penalty of leveling too much and then having a greater lack of spirit is going to affect me more in the future.

I have not experienced the middle-high levels at all, so I would like a guide (Hopefully in-depth and somewhat spoonfed) from an experienced player. The guide should be about the exp/spirit infusion thing to maximize my enjoyability of the game (Meaning the best progress per amount of grind ratio), not about the skills. I already know which skills I am going to get, so do not ask me or make a guide about it. If you want to know how many lucky points my genie has, it has 14/30 lucky points.

Thank you in advance! b:thanks
Post edited by MiHeexD - Archosaur on

Comments

• Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    get your genie to 30 learn it 2nd wind and holy path
    dont touch it until lvl70, unless you csing or are very good at making money you will have tons of sp and no coinsb:surrender
    your important skills will be maxed out that point and you will know what genie skills will help you the most, dont worry about the xp pentalty its not that hard to overcomeb:surrender