I sense mistrust

Options
wolframson
wolframson Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
Okay as most of the forum readers would have noticed by now, the sound of mistrust is spreading with the forum contest, and deleting of posts instead of closing. Im not gonna blame anyone anything (i havn't seen the so-called closed threats) but i got a suggestion for the sake of the ones controling the forum.

1) Do something about the Fashion contest, or u might have just lost alot of great artist, becuz they feel defeated by cheaters. two of those female design were proven stolen more than once, and one of em even before the first round of (GM/Mod) voting had started. Take out the ones that cheated or reroll the 1st voting (im sure ppl gladly wait if u do the later)

2) This talks to my trust to others, and obviously also to others. When a post goes into a theme you don't want discussed (fair enough), plz do not delet it for your own sake, instead close it. Like this you show control but also that you won't hide anything from your members. I do it myself on my forum, and had a very attacking post staying but closed, so ppl still could c it was there but taken care of.

I don't mind this one being closed, since some prolly soon start flaming the "conspiricy" (no i can't spell it) which im not interested in. (that was a hit to ppl commenting on this post)

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Something will be done but it is the weekend. Frankie in fact is on a shortholiday and comes back tomorrow then it will be worked on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.