TT 2-2 Wurlord

Pensieve - Dreamweaver
Pensieve - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
So, once you manage to kill him, is there a secret to getting past him to step on the portal... without the dozen nuking the barb?

And without killing them all...
Post edited by Pensieve - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Hug the wall on the left side, walk to the stairs and jump up the side (making as much distance as you can) or get the Barb to Holy Path through them to the portal with the squad following him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Pensieve - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    We had the barb run in and invoke, while everyone ran through, but still ticked a charm. Just wasnt sure if theres a secret to unspawning those guys or a better strategy
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I usually just invoke and tank the adds while the rest of the squad runs through.

Also, lol @ using a charm for 2-2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Pensieve - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Ironically, that was the only time the barbs charm ticked. But the barb is only 80.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Only 80? I started tanking 2-2 when I was 73/74
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Go to the side of the stairs, and holy path past them into the portal
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Golfballs - Dreamweaver
    Golfballs - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Only 80? I started tanking 2-2 when I was 73/74

well we're not all as leet as you. We cant all be PWI gods.

I know I have difficulty tanking 2-2 with just 1 cleric, never done it with 2 Clerics. Only 1 veno also, which makes the ape debuffing more difficult.

At 82 with full TT80 gear or 77+ Molds, all +3 with flawless citrines in every socket, its difficult enough. So, what did you do at 73 to be able to tank it so easily that I am not doing -- when you would have had at best TT70 gear...
  • Mivi - Lost City
    Mivi - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    kill him after u kill the dog boss then turn back and do astrawalker

so u dont need to go into the portal with clones patrols
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You're an archer so Winged Shell -> Wings of Grace -> Holy Path on through. That can get you through lots of stuff
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    So, once you manage to kill him, is there a secret to getting past him to step on the portal... without the dozen nuking the barb?

And without killing them all...

Yes its called Holy Path and its a genie skill and also the most essential skill for TT. You pop it and just run so fast to the teleporter that mobs wont have time to hit you. I even rushed a lvl 60 cleric with 1.7k hp past the clones in 2-3 <.<

If you dont have Holy Path on your genie, many people will get rather annoyed with you in TT at 90+. Slowpokes that dont use speed skill in TT and have to cry for barbs to help them everywhere to get past mobs aren't very popular b:surrender. Actually i would kick someone from party as soon as i noticed they where hostile against effective farming - as in not spamming Holy Path between the bosses b:angry
  • Aya__ - Heavens Tear
    Aya__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    as was stated: genie skill holypath is an answer
    its not expensive, and maxes out quite fast, and really really makes life easier, in ff too
    and noone has to invoke or anything, we just hug the wall on the left then ruuuuuun.... ^.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    well we're not all as leet as you. We cant all be PWI gods.

I know I have difficulty tanking 2-2 with just 1 cleric, never done it with 2 Clerics. Only 1 veno also, which makes the ape debuffing more difficult.

At 82 with full TT80 gear or 77+ Molds, all +3 with flawless citrines in every socket, its difficult enough. So, what did you do at 73 to be able to tank it so easily that I am not doing -- when you would have had at best TT70 gear...
    Well built genie, apothecary pots that I rarely used, and a really good cleric.

77+ Molds, all +3 with flawless citrines in every socket,

I sleepwalk through 2-3 with that, only problem is ape if you don't have a veno to debuff (one time had an archer with lunar wep to debuff lol) wurlord sometimes our mage might heal me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alreatha - Sanctuary
    Alreatha - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Could always just kill him last if you don't wanna stir up the clone army. Not very far if you take him before/after Astral.
    b:chuckle ==> Abusing Legerity since Demonhood <== b:chuckle
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    every class has way to sneak past wur clones

bm TE+sprint n marrow

cleric light+wop

barb has invoke

wizzie can shrink straight to the platform

archer wop+alicrity

veno has hood

psy has voodoo

sin has run skills skill dodge self rez and can teleportto wur clone by platform
    Gifs are hard to make work here