Templar woes huh?

XKayla - Archosaur
XKayla - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Etherblade (West)
For some strange reason I've been hearing ppl saying that templar has gotten weak... Lol what ever gave you people that idea?b:chuckle
Post edited by XKayla - Archosaur on

Comments

• MrMime - Raging Tide
    MrMime - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    the very fact that ur posting on it gives a sense of insecurity, and this is coming from a complete stranger to archosaur server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ieaz - Archosaur
    Ieaz - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well GG temps i guess u will lose land this week so early so many left ur guild lol mayb its the donate rule All **** go to merlin so he can orical more
  • //asted - Archosaur25
    //asted - Archosaur25 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    the Very Fact That Ur Posting On It Gives A Sense Of Insecurity, And This Is Coming From A Complete Stranger To Archosaur Server.

Z0mg It's Mrmime Lolololol.
  • Bellatriix - Archosaur
    Bellatriix - Archosaur Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Maybe it's because you took one hour for a PvE TW tonight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I got a ss of acu and bella spawning.."
  • Zazrieal - Archosaur
    Zazrieal - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol haterz every where. who cares how long it took us we still got land we did well with what we had.And merlin is a very helpful leader all those donations go to help the faction as a whole gear/wep etc. if u guys think where weak bid on us^^
    Proud Member of Narla
  • Heavenpaw - Archosaur
    Heavenpaw - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    We dont care about Templar .
  • Nephane - Archosaur
    Nephane - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    To be honest, I totally forgot they existed for like two weeks until I looked at the tw map. XD
  • XKayla - Archosaur
    XKayla - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well GG temps i guess u will lose land this week so early so many left ur guild lol mayb its the donate rule All **** go to merlin so he can orical more

People who left the guild are greedy bas.tards who had no patience whatsoever. I am nothing but a regular commisioner in the guild (don't even have a mic for vent). I gave merlin my skeleton axes to decompose and he made me my Thunderbolt axes. Guild funds then went to buy calamity axes mold and one of the marshals made it and exchanged it for my tt axes. I now have a calamity axes on "lend" and when I reach 80 it goes to a member that needs it, while the tt axes in the bank would be decomposed for my Shinro tt 80 axes. Sometimes you may have to wait since it takes time and people to do runs for mats but in the end you get all your sh*t.

That is how merlin's faction rolls so just to put it out there to stop all the lies thats been perpetuated by ungrateful faction members that left...
  • Gilbarath - Heavens Tear
    Gilbarath - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    LoL This kinda reminds me of when everyone thought radiance was weakened after charity left and then got a reality check the week laterb:laugh
  • Tyr - Raging Tide
    Tyr - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    LoL This kinda reminds me of when everyone thought radiance was weakened after charity left and then got a reality check the week laterb:laugh

You're comparing Charity's Radiance with Templar? lololol Shouldn't even be in the same sentence
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    what is this i dont even

o wait nvm..
  • _FroZ_ - Archosaur
    _FroZ_ - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Lol paw!! =] shss don't tell them that. b:chuckle
  • Sinalee - Dreamweaver
    Sinalee - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Factions falaming factions xD, oh come on don't share u knowlege about a faction you know nothing about from the inside, in the end only time can tell.
  • Theavenger - Sanctuary
    Theavenger - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I think it's really funny when people act all cocky because they think their faction is the greatest. Yet even in their boldness they are insecure enough to spread lies about and insult another faction.
    Actions speak louder than words, kids.

You're right, but nobody cares about you Mr. Anonymous faction.
    Maybe it's because you took one hour for a PvE TW tonight.

Not true. It took fifty-seven minutes and twenty-seven seconds.

Learn how to spell. Forgive me if you're still repeating second grade; assuming you made it that far.

Donations go to faction, not Merlin. Faction gets whatever goes to faction. I'm over here getting free Hefty poleaxes and other legendary items, so long as i pass them down.

We haven't lost land.

Oracles? Those still exist?
  • Bellatriix - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Not true. It took fifty-seven minutes and twenty-seven seconds.

So you had three less minutes of fail, good for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Alyra - Dreamweaver
    Alyra - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2010

...they are insecure enough to spread lies about and insult another faction...

You're right, but nobody cares about you Mr. Anonymous faction.

I LOL'd.

You sound mad, or scared. b:chuckle Calm yourself hun, its just a game.
  • Theavenger - Sanctuary
    Theavenger - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Technically, it was an educated statement of facts. Not an insult xD
    So you had three less minutes of fail, good for you.

Not true. It was three minutes and thirty three seconds less, and i believe you are incorrect in the statement of
    fail
    judging that Templar won the territory.
  • Acuity - Archosaur
    Acuity - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Not true. It was three minutes and thirty three seconds less, and i believe you are incorrect in the statement of fail judging that Templar won the territory.

Templar is about as bad as trolling as they are at PWI.

ijs
  • Bellatriix - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Not true. It was three minutes and thirty three seconds less, and i believe you are incorrect in the statement of judging that Templar won the territory.

Oh, pardon me, good sir.

They won that territory, but took ages to get it. You won the battle, sure, but meanwhile Narla and Impulse rolls PvE TW in little over than 10 minutes. How can you say that you're a strong faction like them when you can't take land as fast as they can?

I look forward to the TW with Asuras, in their first PvP TW, let's see how they fare and if I'm wrong about your faction being fail or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bellatriix - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Templar vs Asuras.

12 minutes of Asuras rolling you like a blunt.

gg.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Amaliee - Archosaur
    Amaliee - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Templar vs Asuras.

gg.

Lolol! Be sure to pass that thing around! b:chuckle
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Not true. It was three minutes and thirty three seconds less, and i believe you are incorrect in the statement of judging that Templar won the territory.

Just pointing out your math is wrong. It's actually two minutes and thirty three seconds less. So you were given more leeway than you actually had when you tried to counter that one!

And to think you call yourself an archer. Reroll now. Archers aren't allowed to mess up with math!
  • MagicWaffle - Sanctuary
    MagicWaffle - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Technically, it was an educated statement of facts. Not an insult xD

Just putting this out there....if you said you completed TW in 57 minutes and 27 seconds it wouldve been 2 minutes and 33 seconds shy of 1 hour

Edit:Ninjad by truekossy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Name-level/class-faction
    MagicWaffle-71 Wizard-BlackOath
    Kyrozoan-84 Barbarian-None (retired)
    Vertebreaker-55-Seeker-None (retired)
  • Pk_knight - Archosaur
    Pk_knight - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Templar vs Asuras.

gg.

I am truly sorry they could not oracle like everyone else in the server. not all players have monay to spare, so we do it the old fashion way questing like mad Fuc*ers till were happy.
  • Bellatriix - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    I am truly sorry they could not oracle like everyone else in the server. not all players have monay to spare, so we do it the old fashion way questing like mad Fuc*ers till were happy.

What is monay?

Also, the only oracles I used was from 35-40 because I was really bored. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]