Does the Mp Regen For Demon IH Stack?

Ramoose - Dreamweaver
Ramoose - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Cleric
Been wondering about this for a while, and could find any threads realated to it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Ramoose - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I don't think the mp regen. would but overall IH would every time you cast it is just give the same amount of mp back to the target/allie.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Choze - Dreamweaver
    Choze - Dreamweaver Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I too would love to hear from someone who actually has/uses demon IH. Does the mana regen cast on yourself more or less provide for a free self heal (I know the mana values aren't exactly equal)? And I would hope it stacks the mp regen, but have yet to see anyone using it.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It doesn't give mana back to yourself but the allie you are healing eg. barb gets the mana not you.You might find the answer in here.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=598561
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Yes, the MP regen stacks.

No it doesn't regen for you (unless you're healing yourself with it).
  • Choze - Dreamweaver
    Choze - Dreamweaver Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Cool thanks for the responses. Yes I realize the mp regen would be on the target, but it seems like it would be pretty cool when soloing. Thankfully ten more levels to decide which path yet b:laugh
  • Raviste - Heavens Tear
    Raviste - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It costs 400 MP to cast demon IH, so if you're thinking of using it to regen MP while soloing, it's not very effective lol. Demon celestial guardian, however, regens 900 MP and costs 535 to cast, so you could spam around 20 of these to regen a full MP pool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance