Rerolling

XAlchemistx - Lost City
XAlchemistx - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
ok ok i know most people will say go by your playing style yes that is right but im now asking for peple to PICK my new character im asking help deciding.

iv recently grown bored of my bm and such and its causing me to be inactive in Pw. iv played every class so far cept for psy. im wondering what people suggest going as. i was thinking of trying another sin i didnt give the last one a chance because how squishy he was do any high lvl sins give advice if that is the one to pick to help survival. and yes it will be rolled on pvp server
Post edited by XAlchemistx - Lost City on

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    iv recently grown bored of my bm and such and its causing me to be inactive in Pw.

Ignore this if your avatar displays a wrong level, but you really can't judge a class at level 7.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XAlchemistx - Lost City
    XAlchemistx - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Ignore this if your avatar displays a wrong level, but you really can't judge a class at level 7.

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2010

What level did you get to?
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    What level did you get to?
    7.1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    go by your playing style
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    With Blademaster, if you don't reach at least level 50, you can't judge it very well.

Also, roll an Assassin (no bias).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • LeLelle - Sanctuary
    LeLelle - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I like to think of my biggest dilemma in choosing a class. I want to be strong, yet lacking in the challenge that a squishy class presents, I will get bored.

You have to be able to answer a few basic questions. Do you want to grind? This is a source of in game income, and RL escape. Do you prefer melee or ranged? Are you opposed to the idea of casting magic and all that goes with it?

But I think an even more important consideration is the social role that your class will put you in once your character becomes mature. Are you a care bear always at the beck and call of those in need? Are you the one to get on world chat and put the squad together? (I guess anybody can do that) Are you the one to pick the targets for the whole squad and watch to see they do as needed? Do you see yourself saying 'you can't kill this' in front of everybody who is close enough to watch.

Is it truly the class that makes the game boring? If you are online with folks you know, wouldn't that be enough to keep the game from becoming monotonous?

Get a character to level 100. Is that the only purpose in playing this game?