Tideborn Coming of Age Quests Not Showing Up...

Options
MermaidMan - Dreamweaver
MermaidMan - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I'm using a lvl 43 venomancer, if I'm not mistaken the quests should be open to lvl 41 characters. So why is it that the quests aren't in my "Find Quests" list?

These are the quests where you have to do a few "tests" and you have to collect 7 tokens or something like that which you later turn in when you're lvl 51.

Did they take off the quests? Can anyone explain why it isn't coming up? Any previous quests I have to have finished so that this one may come up?
Post edited by MermaidMan - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    They are special quests that never show up in the quest list. You have to go talk to the T.Born Elder and take the quests from him personally.

After you talk to him, and get all 7 of the Coming of Age quests (courage, strength, willpower, etc.) done, and have the tokens you can then talk to the elder once more and get the lvl 51 Coming of Age quest.

Hope I helped

-LifeHunting
  • MermaidMan - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I tried. I went to the Tideborn elder and checked the quests he had to offer, the only one that appeared was the lvl 51 quest, which is the one where I need the 7 badges or whtaever. :/ Is my game glitching or something? xD Or did they cancel the quests? :/
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Higher chance you did them at some point and forgot you did them

See if your able to accept the quest or it says something like "You haven't proven yourself yet" or "You will be able to take this quest at lvl 51+"
  • MermaidMan - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well it definitely wasn't that, I had just hit lvl 40 not that long ago lol.

Anyway, I found out what it was. Apparently they are no longer giving the system message telling you to speak with your race's elder.

I had to go to the City of the Lost to speak with my elder, however, I hadn't completed the Winged Tiger quest for the City of Plume elder, so I couldn't accept this series of quests. I finished the Winged Tiger quest and was able to accept the quests.

Thanks anyway for your help. :)
  • _LeaderAlan_ - Lost City
    _LeaderAlan_ - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I might have to do this also.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TY Forsaken
  • DevDuKen - Lost City
    DevDuKen - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i did winged tiger quest and i am lvl 52 and i still dont get the tide born quest n i havent even done the comming of age
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Have you done the Goshiki quest string, starting with getting a teleport scroll to Dreamweaver from your racial elder?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga