Options
    and Evolution b:angry

Evo sucked, RoC was where it was at
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    and Evolution b:angry

My mistake Tranima. Add that to make it those 3.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TW future is in the hands of GMs... Gms.. GMs and devs.. i hope they read this b:angry

On General section of pwi forums there are numerous talks about this issue. Really few thread's that talk about TW and servers issues.
    Either Maps being 1 coloured already or asking 5+ attacks to be enabled at the same time.... all the way to begging GMs to disable flying over walls and adding new featureas such as gates, more maps, real time instances. Also so many PvE players have no gain in TW Xp of Spirit or rep wise.. that should change. It would add more TW players.

I asked them to merger servers, but that would mean to spread Daily NPC's chars around map a bit to cut the lag down etc.

Its really up to Developers to introduce more things to motivate ppl as HT is short on TW players now.
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    well i think its pretty clear Tao haven't got the balls to step up to enrage, thus meaning Tao will be off the map soon enough and Enrage (as much as i wish to say it) shall be dominating the server

b:chuckle
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    well i think its pretty clear Tao haven't got the balls to step up to enrage, thus meaning Tao will be off the map soon enough and Enrage (as much as i wish to say it) shall be dominating the server

b:chuckle

And you my friend are an -insert nasty word-.

Actually find out what Tao did with our squads before running your mouth. We did defend Enrage immediately after killing Belial, but by that time they were locked onto our crystal.

So yeah, stop trolling b:bye
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And you my friend are an -insert nasty word-.

Actually find out what Tao did with our squads before running your mouth. We did defend Enrage immediately after killing Belial, but by that time they were locked onto our crystal.

So yeah, stop trolling b:bye

yea i could see that you were in a rush to get to enrage when you stood there screaming "QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ" at us for 5mins... defiantly in a rush to get to enrage

nice fail

this is a prediction thread not a flame thread so i suggest you get your **** out and move along ty
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yea i could see that you were in a rush to get to enrage when you stood there screaming "QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ" at us for 5mins... defiantly in a rush to get to enrage

nice fail

Wait, we stood there for 5 minutes screaming "QQQQ" at you? Sorry to say this, but that was AFTER Enrage battle was over

And what are you saying, we only have 80 people in Tao? We can only be in one war at once?
    this is a prediction thread not a flame thread so i suggest you get your **** out and move along ty

Ummm make me?
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And what are you saying, we only have 80 people in Tao? We can only be in one war at once?

enrage managed to pull off a defend on 120 (not quite 80 i know) people a few weeks ago against 3 guilds

sending people here, people there and a big clump of people to the important fight; and they still managed to defend the 2 fights and win land that night

im sure if they can do it then you can, use some common sense
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    enrage managed to pull off a defend on 120 (not quite 80 i know) people a few weeks ago against 3 guilds

sending people here, people there and a big clump of people to the important fight; and they still managed to defend the 2 fights and win land that night

Here's a translation: Santa thinks Tao is pro enough to take on 3 guilds and win all 3 TWs. So basically, Santa is giving you guys more credit than you give yourselves. It's a compliment. :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sleepcat wrote: »
    Here's a translation: Santa thinks Tao is pro enough to take on 3 guilds and win all 3 TWs. So basically, Santa is giving you guys more credit than you give yourselves. It's a compliment. :O

ohh wait there not? daaaimmn i better withdraw my bids for next week quickly b:avoid

anyhow im off to bed b:chuckle
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:angry it's 6am you should be getting out soon lol
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Evo sucked, RoC was where it was at

I guess you did not understand that quote.. Tao was made out of mainly Radiance - then people from Evolution and Legion, actually those from Legion went to Evo a few weeks before.. What does RoC have to do with anything? most of them went to Enrage....
    now shush b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

They defended Radiance, Tao and TE?! not sure.. anyways.. They did turtle pretty good but their main force was in Tao.. it took us 1.5 hours or so to beat them?! And Radiance almost beat Enrage at that time if im not wrong.. So when Tao won against Enrage they got back their full force to take down Radiance.. They did a really good job with what they have. But Enrage are stronger then Tao - no matter how much we want to twist and bend that fact.

So either Enrage take over the entire map many months from now or Tao starts gaining land or Enrage gets drama and lose a lot of good players etc. If not people from Tao, Enrage, Rad etc jumps ship to create a new TW faction to battle the remaining 3 map holding factions - that will probably never happen because most people dont want to leave a well established faction where they feel at home.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What santacruz is talking about (enrage defend 3 lands succesfully) is last weeks TW when Enrage defended 1k vs Tao, and 2 more, TE and .. b:surrender i dont remember the other faction think it was WAR not sure (short memory and dont have time to check now), anyway i see your point and you are correct, atm Tao is far from being equal to Enrage, they are weaker then we are, and probably, according to last few TWs we had, equal to radiance b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What santacruz is talking about (enrage defend 3 lands succesfully) is last weeks TW when Enrage defended 1k vs Tao, and 2 more, TE and .. b:surrender i dont remember the other faction think it was WAR not sure (short memory and dont have time to check now), anyway i see your point and you are correct, atm Tao is far from being equal to Enrage, they are weaker then we are, and probably, according to last few TWs we had, equal to radiance b:question

1k~Tao/TE/Triad
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Enrage still has not successfully defended against Tao/Radiance/XXXXX in the same time slot. Something left we have to prove we are capable of doing. I foresee no drama problems in Enrage within the next two weeks at least. Ever since I joined Enrage over 3 months ago we have been losing strong conflicting personalities rather than gaining them. Gaining more new people who have not acquired as many negative opinions on others but I'm sure some will grow at some point. Lowers the chance of internal strife but who knows what can happen.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It seems that Tao is just fed up with the way of things. We havent heard any Tao official say why the last battle lasted less than 20 minutes. Even Rad can probably hold Enrage longer.

Its like getting a 3% on a final in college....that takes skill, not luck..............usually. (Assuming you took the test <____<)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Basically all I heard in this thread is people crying for a map reset instead of manning up andup to take land. Get a good strategy for once and build up a player base to earn land. Better yet ask for a 3 tier TW system like...

Tier 1
    Best TW factions TW here and get full money with apoth bonus

Tier 2
    Mid level guilds TW here with 60% of the pay of Tier 1 but no apoth bonus

Tier 3
    Lower echelon guilds TW here with 40% of the pay of Tier 1 but no apoth bonus

After 5 months of holding most of the land you move to the higher level Tier
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It seems that Tao is just fed up with the way of things. We havent heard any Tao official say why the last battle lasted less than 20 minutes. Even Rad can probably hold Enrage longer.

Its like getting a 3% on a final in college....that takes skill, not luck..............usually. (Assuming you took the test <____<)

I am pretty skilled you know?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

Attempted new strategy from what I was told, which failed.
    I wouldn't doubt this myself as a rumour because I saw it happen.
    Buuuut yea, idk Oo