am i geting a good deal

Adianca - Heavens Tear
Adianca - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
edited April 2010 in The Trading Post
ok well i got offered by my friend a skyamunis light for a price that i wasnt sure is good for not it has a shard in it already i cant remember how good the shard is but i think its one of the better ones and it is a 1 socket i think is this a good deal but i could liek to here the prices other people would say the deal is around 1mill for the wep
Post edited by Adianca - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    uh there's molds on the AH for like 100k.... is the weapon +'ed any? did you look on the AH to see if there's anyother of those weapons people are "trying" to sell for w/e price?
  • Adianca - Heavens Tear
    Adianca - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    there was one that wasnt made that was 350k - 400k but arnt they worth more made and if u can buy them made in AH were do i look i only know of looking under others- molds this is with out a shard tho and how do i check for +s on the wep i will be hanging out with him to night so i can check the stats well we hang out im not geting the wep till he is lvl 80
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Please use the period. The period is your friend. -____-

On-topic... you should be able to find a mold of that wep for 200-300k these days. I'm holding out for 100k, myself. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).