To Noob HL forum posters

staine
staine Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
Do you wish you could be a good contributor to HL forums, but you don’t think you could ever QQ/Troll/ well enough?
Well, have I got good news for you.

After extensive research and analysis, and interviewing the best linguists, sociologists, psychologists, and physicists (that I could find within a 20ft radius from where I sit)…I’ve come up with a solution!

In just a few easy steps you can be a successful Harshlands forum poster!

1) QQing about factions: It’s all about generalizing, generalizing….and MORE generalizing.

Know a guy that cash shops a bajillion gold a day?...or even better know TWO??!! Don’t waste that opportunity by just calling them out on it…call their ENTIRE FACTION OUT!!

You know a few people that have on one or two occasions RPK-ed in a NON-rpk faction? The whole faction is quite obviously a menace to Harshland society because they LIE…and not only do they lie about rpk…they lie about EVERYTHING. Speak your mind!

The common mistake you noob forum goers make is you wait for more EVIDENCE and need STASTICS or SCREENSHOTS…..silly silly, why waste your time? If you give a couple of anecdotal references you’re already good to go!

Finally, and this IS the most important piece of advice. ALWAYS have the QQ centered around a major TW faction!!: See, the TW factions apparently invest a LOT of their time into their forums and their reputations on Harshland forums. Each TW faction has a couple of specific people to address QQ threads…and in fact, the entire community get’s upset when faction QQ isn’t about a TW faction….

Just look at the April Fools thread about Waria…and…I forget.

2) Use arbitrary mechanisms to judge and rank people’s skill level!
If you know a guy that couldn’t kill you at one point..that guy is obviously FAIL.

If you know a guy that has a +10 or above weapon….WOW that guy relies on his monehz and has no real skill!

If you know a guy that has **** gear but still managed to kill you using DG/TE combo…that guy is obviously a NUB..i mean only nubs use that combo cmmoon.

If you know a guy that uses PvP pots for PvP….omg..what a looser he has to use PVP pots for PVP!! LAWLAWLAWL.

3) Good Trolling:
If you aren’t Saveless or well known, don’t even try….or troll using an anonymous alt that no one can ever tie back to your main; troll backlash is not something to be laughed at!!!!

Good luck potential HL forum-(ers?)!!!

~~~Not Stayne's Alt
Post edited by staine on

Comments

• Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    damn Stayne, don't be so mean
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    damn Stayne, don't be so mean

>.> I have no idea what you're talking about.
  • Crackdealer - Harshlands
    Crackdealer - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    staine wrote: »
    After extensive research and analysis, and interviewing the best linguists, sociologists, psychologists, and physicists (that I could find within a 20ft radius from where I sit)

Didn't consult a magician or scientologist. This information is non-credible.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I think you mean in-credible.

Also, good summary of these forums. You forgot to point out that 1v1 between players of the same class is the true test of skill, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Crackdealer, don't you have to go paint your nails or something? <3
    60 / 250.
    edited April 2010
    Yes, I do, any other questions?
  • AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Also, good summary of these forums. You forgot to point out that 1v1 between players of the same class is the true test of skill, though.

you logged off from killing me to post in a harshlands thread b:cry

you didn't even get to hear me complain and nerd rage b:surprised
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Chyeah.....
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Yup, like 2 clerics with similar level and gear trying to kill each other lol, or One barbarian asking Taboo for 1v1 b:chuckle

PS: Taboo FTW, you rock b:victory
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Good thing I am well known.

Edit: Forum's are ****ed up doing that wrong quote ****. :\/
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • VOid__ - Harshlands
    VOid__ - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    faildom should read this thread :P
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    you logged off from me to post in a harshlands thread b:cry

you didn't even get to hear me complain and nerd rage b:surprised
    What are you talking about?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
    edited April 2010
    He's talking about how you're not 102 yet. </3
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    I passed 50% today QQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
    edited April 2010
    FasterFaster.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    That's what she said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
    edited April 2010
    You have a she? Bull ****.

I want proof. >;o
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    She's too shy to post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    faildom should read this thread :P

You should be my dark_fanboy less.
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
    edited April 2010
    Pfft. Screenshot or it didn-- Wait, how are you gonna screenshot real life. =\

Take a pic of you and her. Together, at the same time, none of that photoshop ****.
  • Killmin - Harshlands
    Killmin - Harshlands Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    OMG this is allmost a fail thread. It has made it to 3 pages with no QQ from anyone about KD, KY, or zulu. I mean how can we have a thread that no one flmes so here, I will attempt to save this thread.

QQ Kylin Cashshopes all theier gear and allies the whole server agianst Kingdom who has got to be the stronger faction.

QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ

QQ Kingdom went RPK just to try and save thier dwindaling membership and pray every friday that someone will stop running instances long enough to dry and hold a piece of land.

QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ

QQ Zulu Bought all their members from Kylin and Kingdom and betraid KD when they started to attack thier land.

QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ

QQ Crimson is just a PVE fction and should all move to a PVE server.

QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ

did I miss anything???
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Fail^^^^^^^^^^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    OMG this is allmost a fail thread. It has made it to 3 pages with no QQ from anyone about KD, KY, or zulu. I mean how can we have a thread that no one flmes so here, I will attempt to save this thread.

QQ Kylin Cashshopes all theier gear and allies the whole server agianst Kingdom who has got to be the stronger faction.

QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ

QQ Kingdom went RPK just to try and save thier dwindaling membership and pray every friday that someone will stop running instances long enough to dry and hold a piece of land.

QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ

QQ Zulu Bought all their members from Kylin and Kingdom and betraid KD when they started to attack thier land.

QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ

QQ Crimson is just a PVE fction and should all move to a PVE server.

QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ

did I miss anything???

Farm cowboys should stfo.
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Killmin - Harshlands
    Killmin - Harshlands Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Fail^^^^^^^^^^^

Really is that the best you can come up with? I put alot of work into that and hopped for alot better flame than that Taboo. I mean whats going on are you sick?? Have you just lost your QQ/Flame spirit?? come on now every noob in the game can handle a fail comment when they get 1 shotted I really hopped for better from you.

Come on make me feel so bad that I want to rage quit and delete all my chars. I know deep down somewhere there is that flammer that is just waiting to come back out and troll for real.

Dont let Kingdoms current problems keep you from acting like you can single handedly pk everyone on the server at once. Where is tha Taboo we all know and love.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Fail^^^^^^^^^^^

10 characters
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Really is that the best you can come up with? I put alot of work into that and hopped for alot better flame than that Taboo. I mean whats going on are you sick?? Have you just lost your QQ/Flame spirit?? come on now every noob in the game can handle a fail comment when they get 1 shotted I really hopped for better from you.

Come on make me feel so bad that I want to rage quit and delete all my chars. I know deep down somewhere there is that flammer that is just waiting to come back out and troll for real.

Dont let Kingdoms current problems keep you from acting like you can single handedly pk everyone on the server at once. Where is tha Taboo we all know and love.

If that incoherent jumble of garbage was the best you can do then maybe you should stay in game. At least when Taboo posts it tends to be a complete thought.

On another note, I hijacked this forum for mine and Ligeia's entirely pointless banter, GTFO.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Hi, Pendulum bank character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Rubix - Harshlands
    Rubix - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Ok obviously noone knows me
    But I wanna hop in in the line*-*
    QQQQQQQQ Zulu cant 1 vs 1 QQQQQQQ
    gogo hatersb:cute
    I have nothing to say.
    edited April 2010
    Hai level 102 heavy armor EA with a mana bow. <3

And I know you Rubix, I killed you directly after 1shotting CutieEyes for 11k,outside of Hidden Orchid one day, when the world was young. You were likely high30's low 40's and I was lvl 74 and bored beyond words.
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    boring no flaming towards meb:cry
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009