Instances

BipolarElf - Dreamweaver
BipolarElf - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Archer
I have no idea as to what lvl I'd have to be to solo certain FB's. Does anyone have a average lvl that I should be able to take certain bosses?
Post edited by BipolarElf - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    At your level you should be able to solo 19 and 29 with ease. 39 may be slightly annoying to solo but still doable. 51 you'll need a cleric for (and probably won't be able to tank Rankar and Wyern unless you have some exceptional gear), 59 is easy to tank unless you've really screwed up your char or have an awful cleric, and you can probably handle Pyro with a decent cleric though Pole and Nob will eat you alive.
  • BipolarElf - Dreamweaver
    BipolarElf - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Yeah I have decent gear and I'm a pure dex archer. Not one stat point off =). I'm trying trioc atm, I dunno I seem to be squishy.
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    At level 76, you can tank all the bosses in fb51 and fb 59 as an archer (but not solo), provided that you have a good cleric. Being fully buffed will help alot. Bring some hp foods too, and you're guarantee to succeed. If you do want to test out your potential, try those 3 culti bosses outside the fb 51 instance, because their damage is almost on par with fb bosses. You are likely to succeed in soloing them, with the exception of luminous architect (does earth damage) - as much damage as fushma. I was able to solo luminous at level 80, with lots of charm ticks and hp foods and unbuffed, so you might be able to.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Since when did solo-ing include a cleric with u? o.O

You should be fine in 19, 29. But 29 & 39 be careful of those blowing up mobs.
    you can tank all the bosses in fb51
    Hm I remember Rankar & Wyvern kinda hurting... Maybe it's been too long should try it again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Hm I remember Rankar & Wyvern kinda hurting... Maybe it's been too long should try it again.

Rankar and Wyern (especially Wyern) will be painful if you're below 3.5k HP. For wyern, you'll need a really good cleric to deal with his curse because otherwise you die in one to two attacks. 3 if you're charmed.

And that's assuming you have 4k HP unbuffed.
  • ZahZu - Harshlands
    ZahZu - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    At level 76, you can tank all the bosses in fb51 and fb 59 as an archer (but not solo), provided that you have a good cleric. Being fully buffed will help alot. Bring some hp foods too, and you're guarantee to succeed. If you do want to test out your potential, try those 3 culti bosses outside the fb 51 instance, because their damage is almost on par with fb bosses. You are likely to succeed in soloing them, with the exception of luminous architect (does earth damage) - as much damage as fushma. I was able to solo luminous at level 80, with lots of charm ticks and hp foods and unbuffed, so you might be able to.

I think Fugma would drop him pretty fast personally....